Video: Collins Surprises Mom w/House For Christmas

Chrispierce

Reaction score
3kgh50.jpg

On this day before Christmas, the stage was set….with a dream house for mom, the biggest surprise yet!

“I was totally caught off guard,” Loyetta Collins said. “I was astonished. I’m truly overwhelmed, this has truly been an awesome Christmas for me.

You know and I just got into the Christmas spirit, and they’re like Momma you’re singing, and I said every day is a day of Thanksgiving. I don’t wait until holidays to celebrate because God is good every day.”

3kghcf.gif

https://www.brproud.com/local-news-2/dallas-cowboy-lael-collins-surprises-mom-with-house-for-christmas/
Thanks for posting this. He doesn’t get the credit he deserves up front,but he’s a fine player and THIS is a great example to Lawrence,but I know him and he won’t care. “Aey yo bro...look cat,you ain’t a fan then so who care what you think? #hatersgetnodaters”

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Congratulations to Ms. Collins and La'el. I love seeing athletes doing things for their moms.
Having said this, I hope we don't squander the years with this dominant line. Tyron Smith, Travis Frederick, Zack Martin and La'el Collins. We should be pounding the ball. We should be taking defenses' wills away from them. We should be road grading like the 90s Cowboys lines. We should be in somebody's NFC Championship Game.
I fear we're not going to have any NFC Championship or Super Bowl appearances with this dominant line because of Jerry Jones and coaching. Sigh.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
And what a house that is holy cow
Right. When I came across the article I was thinking a Colonial, tops. Then when I had seen the video I was like Collins mom. OMG! :laugh:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Thanks for posting this. He doesn’t get the credit he deserves up front,but he’s a fine player and THIS is a great example to Lawrence,but I know him and he won’t care. “Aey yo bro...look cat,you ain’t a fan then so who care what you think? #hatersgetnodaters”
Oh you're welcome Sweetheart. It was meant to be for me to come across this article and even more appropriate to post on Christmas day.

It takes all of us fans away from the daily norm of threads/posts, even if for only a moment it reminds both young and old, rich or poor, exactly what Christmas is all about.

Merry Christmas my friend! "Life Is Just A Fantasy" ;)

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Oh you're welcome Sweetheart. It was meant to be for me to come across this article and even more appropriate to post on Christmas day.

It takes all of us fans away from the daily norm of threads/posts, even if for only a moment it reminds both young and old, rich or poor, exactly what Christmas is all about.

Merry Christmas my friend! "Life Is Just A Fantasy" ;)
LMAO!! I got up super early and bought a cool Santa hat and hit the 101 rocking that out 100mph...not long just enough get out my system!!! He,he,he...merry merry Christmas to you and yours,sincerely.

CWR

Reaction score
Good for him and his momma! I underestimated LC, and am really grateful he will be a Cowboy for years to come.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I hope he got her a new car and a dog to go with it;otherwise, what’s the point? :muttley:

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
3kgh50.jpg

On this day before Christmas, the stage was set….with a dream house for mom, the biggest surprise yet!

“I was totally caught off guard,” Loyetta Collins said. “I was astonished. I’m truly overwhelmed, this has truly been an awesome Christmas for me.

You know and I just got into the Christmas spirit, and they’re like Momma you’re singing, and I said every day is a day of Thanksgiving. I don’t wait until holidays to celebrate because God is good every day.”

3kghcf.gif

https://www.brproud.com/local-news-2/dallas-cowboy-lael-collins-surprises-mom-with-house-for-christmas/

Heartwarming!

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
3kgh50.jpg

3kghcf.gif

Ah, that is nice!
He LOVES his mom!
Mom, take a bow !