Colombo was bigtime find

Canadian BoyzFan

Reaction score
I think the lack of run game comes from our LG spot. Running right has been our bread and butter, not so much to the left. Flo is fine, so it's obviously someone else. The hold on 4th and 1 last week was the end of our chances against the Pats.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Canadian BoyzFan;1717026 said:
I think the lack of run game comes from our LG spot. Running right has been our bread and butter, not so much to the left. Flo is fine, so it's obviously someone else. The hold on 4th and 1 last week was the end of our chances against the Pats.

The 4th and 1 holding did hurt but Kosier is not the only guy to draw a flag on this Oline. As for running you are right we are better going to the right with Davis than behind Kosier however Dallas has had some good runs to that side as well. I don't expect Kosier to be the same player as Davis and don't think we could afford the cap hit to replace Kosier with another high priced player like Davis. Especially when we know we will be paying out some big money to Romo.

Canadian BoyzFan

Reaction score
Doomsday101;1717050 said:
The 4th and 1 holding did hurt but Kosier is not the only guy to draw a flag on this Oline. As for running you are right we are better going to the right with Davis than behind Kosier however Dallas has had some good runs to that side as well. I don't expect Kosier to be the same player as Davis and don't think we could afford the cap hit to replace Kosier with another high priced player like Davis. Especially when we know we will be paying out some big money to Romo.

Dooms,

I agree. Just wondering if McQuistan wouldn't make a great LG the rest of the year to bolster the run game. No need to go sign anyone. Sorry to hi-jack this thread about Kosier.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Canadian BoyzFan;1717054 said:
Dooms,

I agree. Just wondering if McQuistan wouldn't make a great LG the rest of the year to bolster the run game. No need to go sign anyone. Sorry to hi-jack this thread about Kosier.

I'm sure if the coaches felt that McQuistan would do bettet that Kosier they would make the move. I think Kosier does a good job for the most part

Canadian BoyzFan

Reaction score
Doomsday101;1717060 said:
I'm sure if the coaches felt that McQuistan would do bettet that Kosier they would make the move. I think Kosier does a good job for the most part

I hear ya, but "for the most part" isn't going to win us any Superbowls.
:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Canadian BoyzFan;1717067 said:
I hear ya, but "for the most part" isn't going to win us any Superbowls.
:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

I don't see Kosier holding us back from getting to the SB. I could think of a lot of other issues that need to be looked at before I would single out Kosier. This offense has no problem putting up points and Kosier is part of that group and has done a good job. He may never be considered a pro bowl player but he does his job.