Colorado announces Deion Sanders as their next head coach

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
They did but I think it is a way better gig at Colorado.

Deion can go be the best recruiter in that conference with USC leaving.
He can build a real power there over a couple seasons that he can ride until he gets a Dream job type gig.

Man, I think he could build a perennial power in the SEC

Alabama is falling to the pack and I don't see any reason he can't out recruit Georgia

I think he'll be the best recruiter in the Pac 12, especially after USC leaves, but I don't think he'll get the same talent he could have gotten in the south

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Man, I think he could build a perennial power in the SEC

Alabama is falling to the pack and I don't see any reason he can't out recruit Georgia

I think he'll be the best recruiter in the Pac 12, especially after USC leaves, but I don't think he'll get the same talent he could have gotten in the south
I'll be totally honest. The SEC has zero appeal to me.
Yes, the South absolutely produces the most talent but everyone is talented and hot and humid 60% of the year just kinda sucks,
Being hours away from pro sports teams and international airports would never appeal to me.

You can fly into Denver and catch a tram to Boulder. Walk out into the foothills of the mountains.
Eat elk 3x a week and fish the best possible locations before heading to elevation and skiiing or tram into Denver for Rockies, Broncos, Nuggets games.
Catch the best artists in the world play Red Rocks.
Hit 16th street Denver for gummies and breweries and the delicious food that makes you want.
It is a very cool locale.
I mean yes they give you the useless paper straws and some of the people refuse to wear good deodorant but it's also an outdoorsy, beautiful place with a culture that is just a more liberal version of Southwestern.
New Mexico but with money and development.

Riley went to USC and immediately improved the talent. Deion will do that at Colorado.
He isn't going to be limited in any way recruiting to Colorado.
He is turning down kids now that would start at most P5 schools.

The question with Deion has always been how long will he stay and will he follow the rules.

If he goes SEC (and he likely does at some point) he'd just do what everyone else there is already doing but he'd likely be caught and fired for it.

nobody

Reaction score
The toe jokes arent quite so funny anymore kid.
Perhaps try class instead.

You might try class yourself since grammar and punctuation isn't your strength. It's pathetic that you feel the need to insult someone over a joke.

Iago33

Reaction score
No one’s going to say a thing about backstabbing HBCUs? Are we just expecting everyone to have no loyalty?

nobody

Reaction score
You chose it. You know who you are.

What's your point exactly? Of course I know who I am and the username I chose. I also know why I chose it. Do you? You probably don't. You are the type that gets off attacking and insulting someone for making a silly joke. Enjoy your pathetic existence. I'm done with you.

Sydla

Reaction score
He's going to be a recruiting force especially if Colorado figures out NIL. He's already plucked a kid who was going to ND. Granted, the kid and the father have a relationship with Prime Time as the dad worked at some of his summer camps. So it probably wasn't a hard flip.