Colorado True freshman WR Omarion Miller

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
He was a solid 4-star prospect out of Louisiana and the Buffs highest rated Freshman WR. Very bright future.
With Travis out he took advantage, but USC makes a lot of offensive players pop as they play very high scoring games.
Likely has the most upside on that WR corps after Travis.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Colorado probably lose last game go 4-8 but Sanders can build on this season in recruiting easily go say 7-5 8-4 next season go to a bowl . Colorado has traditionally been a doormat this was never a one yr turn around .

gtb1943

Reaction score
Colorado probably lose last game go 4-8 but Sanders can build on this season in recruiting easily go say 7-5 8-4 next season go to a bowl . Colorado has traditionally been a doormat this was never a one yr turn around .
We shall see
colorado was a strong program for a long time so I would say your traditional comment is incorrect. IT is not a Vanderbilt, etc
As regards Deion, he needs to concentrate on fundamentals more than flash

RonWashington

Reaction score
Last 12 yrs Colorado 53-101 record . Sanders didn’t step into a winning program . This takes time to build up recruiting classes .

gtb1943

Reaction score
Last 12 yrs Colorado 53-101 record . Sanders didn’t step into a winning program . This takes time to build up recruiting classes .
Talent will not matter that much without fundamentals drilled into them. Also discipline. Both areas I see so far that Deion does not emphasize

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
We shall see
colorado was a strong program for a long time so I would say your traditional comment is incorrect. IT is not a Vanderbilt, etc
As regards Deion, he needs to concentrate on fundamentals more than flash
I remember when I was first getting into football they were national contenders

gtb1943

Reaction score
Late 80's early 90's
They were still a solid program after that. IT was in the 2000's I think when the slide really started. But in the 70's and 80's they were right up there.
Eddie Crowder did VERY well there

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
They were still a solid program after that. IT was in the 2000's I think when the slide really started. But in the 70's and 80's they were right up there.
Eddie Crowder did VERY well there
First year I really got into college ball was the year they split the national championship. After that they still had some relevance on the national stage during the Kordel/Westbrook/Salaam years