Colts submitted a rule change proposal to permit a challenge any penalty inside of two minutes

DenCWBY

Reaction score
Interesting. Would be even better if a coach could challenge a no called penalty. The game would last 5 hours.

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score

That proposal further cements my disdain for anything Colts.

The game is already disjointed enough in the last two minutes. Let’s not open the door to more stoppages.

And no, I wouldn’t change my mind if the Cowboys were the recipient of a crap call. As has already been stated, the non-calls are the ones that seem to burn Dallas anyway.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
That proposal further cements my disdain for anything Colts.

The game is already disjointed enough in the last two minutes. Let’s not open the door to more stoppages.

And no, I wouldn’t change my mind if the Cowboys were the recipient of a crap call. As has already been stated, the non-calls are the ones that seem to burn Dallas anyway.
I'd assume it has zero chance of getting approved. They tried the rule of challenging PI calls a few years ago and that was a disaster. I highly doubt the league wants to open up holding calls to reviews.

fivetwos

Reaction score
They could always just have someone with a monitor to overturn all the clear screw ups along every part of the game, and as quickly as fans see it.

Not trying to slight the officials. They are human and much older than the guys they are chasing after.

Just get it right NFL….buuuuttttt for some reason they don’t want to do what seems extremely simple.