*** Colts vs Ravens Game Thread ***

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
Ravens offense is non-existent... hasnt really been existent too much though for a 13 win team.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Baltimore's Dline is dominating the Colts, Manning has been on the run all game.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
HomeOfLegends;1310719 said:
All you prove is that you have a great (actually amazing) ability to manipulate numbers to support which ever side of the argument you decide to take.
i'm not agreeing or disagreeing with u but yea sometimes numbers dont tell the whole story...

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
HomeOfLegends;1310719 said:
All you prove is that you have a great (actually amazing) ability to manipulate numbers to support which ever side of the argument you decide to take.

There's nothing at all manipulated about those numbers. The facts are the facts, you have an amazing (actually nonsensical) ability to ignore simple facts.

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
Didn't that 2nd and 8 pass attempt for Baltimore look like intentional grounding?

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What a power run by Rhodes...

Up the gut for 8 yds with a lil help from his lineman... :)

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
AdamJT13;1310730 said:
There's nothing at all manipulated about those numbers. The facts are the facts, you have an amazing (actually nonsensical) ability to ignore simple facts.

Or an amzing ability to understand that numbers can be used to make a case for any argument and better yet, to support both sides of the argument. It all depends on how you present them.

Queue the, "where are the numbers then" reply.

Before you do, I'll say again. I'm not about numbers, I'm about results.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
and this game is oficially over even with another crappy game from Manning... well go Colts beat the winner of chargers/pats!!!!!!!!!!

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
Wow, just wow. When Baltimore's vaunted "D" needed a stop on 3rd and 3 to force the Colts to go for a FG just now, they must have forgotten how great they're suppose to be and allowed Indy to get a 1st down and now what looks like a possible victory.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Da Hammer;1310760 said:
and this game is oficially over even with another crappy game from Manning... well go Colts beat the winner of chargers/pats!!!!!!!!!!

Just let the Eagles lose today please:mad:

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Manning didnt play well but a lot of the credit for that has to go to the Ravens they played extremely well defensively. Very impressive!

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Its 3rd down maybe they should kick the FG now. Sorry couldnt resist.

jimmy40

Reaction score
Doomsday;1310768 said:
Manning didnt play well but a lot of the credit for that has to go to the Ravens they played extremely well defensively. Very impressive!
Did you see how shiny that ball was?

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
HomeOfLegends;1310755 said:
Or an amzing ability to understand that numbers can be used to make a case for any argument and better yet, to support both sides of the argument. It all depends on how you present them.

Que the, "where are the numbers then" reply.

Before you do, I'll say again. I'm not about numbers, I'm about results.

Again, you're in denial of the facts.

Who was a more productive quarterback this season -- Rex Grossman or Peyton Manning? Who was a better running back -- LaDainian Tomlinson or Jamal Lewis? Who was a better pass-rusher -- Shawne Merriman or Karlos Dansby? Who was a better kicker -- Matt Stover or Phil Dawson?

The "results" are in the numbers, just as they are for defensive players in coverage. And the "results" show that Roy was good in coverage this season except with respect to touchdowns allowed.

Without numbers, you don't have any way to quantify "results," and therefore no way to put those results in perspective. So all you're left with is an opinion that's not based on facts or a proper perspective. And those kinds of opinions are worthless.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Game over 15-6 Indy...

23 secs to go in the game. Nice final drive by the Colts. Put the game on the ground and pounded them.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
EGG;1310744 said:
Since everybody feels like arguing,,, how about that slow-poke Suggs? He sucks :p:

He has to be the worst football player I have ever see play. :D

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
Doomsday;1310770 said:
Its 3rd down maybe they should kick the FG now. Sorry couldnt resist.

Instead of congratulating the kicker for putting them up by 9 right now, they should be jumping all over the holder for a job well done.

Sorry, I couldn't resist either. ;)