Comerica Park worker arrested after video shows spitting on pizza

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Comerica Park worker arrested after video shows spitting on pizza

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/windsor/ballpark-worker-arrested-pizza-1.4836406

My guess is everyone who attended the game had a slice of potentially tainted pizza and will file a joint action lawsuit ... and they should.
Hate to tell you, it ain't just happening at Comerica Park. I never give servers a hard time or send food back for any reason. I just take by business elsewhere when not satisfied. I worked as a cook in a tavern many moons ago and saw some things that would make you wretch. Customers can be pricks and not all people behind the counter are forgiving.

catiii

Reaction score
This is why I never go out to eat anymore except at 3 very select places which I trust completely... 2 are BBQ joints and 1 is a Pizza joint. Otherwise, I cook myself from scratch.

I hope this POS gets 5+ years in the grey bar motel.... minimum. Think how many children could've eaten here. What if it were YOUR children who ate here? And it's obvious NO ONE gave this idiot a "hard time" - he obviously had some other agenda that included mass indiscriminate victims. Looks like domestic terrorism to me, especially if he carried any infectious diseases.

Last edited:

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I'm the same way as many in here. If I have an issue with something I am super polite and understanding.
A) Because that's just the nature of who I am. Life isn't perfect and things happen. Life goes on.
B) Because of this thread. You just never know.

I have a buddy who can be a super prick about things in a restaurant when they don't go right. I have thought plenty of times that his food has probably been tampered with. You know, like maybe the french toast scene on Road Trip. :lmao:

Air Force One

Reaction score
I never send food back or complain ...

If I'm unhappy with the meal I just never go back. I do not cheat waitress out a tip because I was unhappy with my meal.
I've had friends and family send food back and then actually eat it. I've warned them they're being utterly insane. If you don't like it chalk it up and eat somewhere else next time but for God's sake don't be so absolutely crazy.

lukin2006

Reaction score
I have a sister in law who is allergic to onions, she constantly makes scenes in restaurants if they cannot verify that there are no onions in her food, even going as far as asking to see the chef/cook and can get quite rude. Anyways my soon to be ex-wife went with her on a UK vacation this past June ... every time they went out to eat, the rude behaviour with the waitress and kitchen staff would happen if the could not verify any onions in the food. After I heard about her behaviour, I asked my soon to be ex "if she enjoyed spit and other stuff in her food." LOL. If you are that sensitive to Onions, should you really be eating out ... I just assume that food in restaurant stands a high probability of coming in contact with onion residue.

dallasdave

Reaction score
I'm the same way as many in here. If I have an issue with something I am super polite and understanding.
A) Because that's just the nature of who I am. Life isn't perfect and things happen. Life goes on.
B) Because of this thread. You just never know.

I have a buddy who can be a super prick about things in a restaurant when they don't go right. I have thought plenty of times that his food has probably been tampered with. You know, like maybe the french toast scene on Road Trip. :lmao:
:omg::eek::eek::laugh::lmao::lmao2:funny movie