VaqueroTD
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 11,446
- Reaction score
- 21,915
Anyone finish the season of Lanterns? Weird tempo, it's like a bell curve of excitement. Builds up all the way to the middle episode for the large battle, then it takes a U-Turn and suddenly starts another mystery, although this one never really ramps up until the end. It sort of redeems Hal Jordan's character, and finally get to see John Stewart flying and in action. Almost reminds me of the moment that Keanu Reeves takes off in The Matrix. Everything building up to that moment that he shows the true power. I don't feel like this is a spoiler, because it's so much a mainstay of the Green Lantern universe, but it does hint at Sinestro and the yellow Lanterns. Maybe next season? I still think the guy who plays Sinestro was too old for the part. Maybe it's just me, but I did feel like it shows the jerkarse side of Guy Gardner better than anything else he has been in such as Superman or Peacemaker. Stewarts makes him feel like a punk! 

