Coming from Philly...

Kevlee06

Reaction score
to the Vikings game this weekend with my 4 year old son. Does anyone know of any team related functions on Saturday? Is there any restaurants or sites we should definitely visit while in town?

Thanks for the help guys and gals.

BEMYDADJERRY

Reaction score
check your private messages....
i me and ilovejerry will both be down there as well ...comming from jersey....
gonna do the tour and check out the sites.....

dffl11

Reaction score
Kevlee06;1715376 said:
to the Vikings game this weekend with my 4 year old son. Does anyone know of any team related functions on Saturday? Is there any restaurants or sites we should definitely visit while in town?

Thanks for the help guys and gals.

I go to Dallas with my son at least 2 times a year for football games and to visit family.......if yo0u haven't yet visited the stadium, you should do it. The do stadium tours for 5.00 and its worth it, and you get to throw and kick the football on the field.....4 years old may be too young for your son to really enjoy it, but my son was 11 last year and it was one of the greatest thrills of his young life....and mine too. :)

We tour the stadium every time we go to Texas.

dest

Reaction score
The stadium tour price went up to 12 bucks. I was taken a back, but the cashier told me Jerry needed help with the new stadium. I thought that was pretty funny, and it is still totally worth it. You'll get goosebumps when you get to stand on the star on the 50!

Lifetimeboyzfan

Reaction score
I agree. Do the tour. We have a family friend that works in accounting for the team and she was able to do the tour for us. She took us back in to the locker rooms, out the tunnel and on to the field. My son was very young, but still to this day, one of my favorite memories was of he and I laying on the star at the fifty yard line staring out of the hole in the roof and wathching the clouds float by!

Kevlee06

Reaction score
Thanks to everyone for all the information. Now if anyone could help me get a picture with Tony Romo that would make everything perfect. My son loves him (in a manly way, lol!)

fweegy

Reaction score
Kevlee06;1715609 said:
Thanks to everyone for all the information. Now if anyone could help me get a picture with Tony Romo that would make everything perfect. My son loves him (in a manly way, lol!)

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

ilovejerry

Reaction score
Kevlee06;1715609 said:

Ill see if I can help you with that. See you in Dallas
GO BOYS!!!!!
wheres the rest of the board guys!!!! who's going to the game? where's the place to tailgate?

BEMYDADJERRY

Reaction score
here in big D what's to do out here
what other zoners are going to the game and who is having a tailgating party

I was just watching some tv in the hotel room and its awesome to see cowboy interviews and stuff on regular news
I need local Dallas tv up in n.j:bow:

Chreph

Reaction score
I read a lot and don't post much but I'm going to the game from SA - Section 30 row 38. It's been about two years since I've been but I'm looking forward to the game. I underestimated parking time last time and missed the opening possession. Not this time, though! Going up there Saturday morning and probably going to take the wife shopping, try to catch one of the tours, and then go to SpeedZone at night. Then Sunday after checkout, head to the game. Damn them for changing the kickoff time, though. I'll probably get back to SA around midnight, then have to drop off the rental car at the airport, pick up our puppies, take a nap and get up at 6 AM for work. :banghead:

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
task 1/2. Get of the plane and go bathe
task 1. find a job
task 2. find a new house
task 3. have someone in/near philly send all your stuff

ilovejerry

Reaction score
:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

quote=jterrell;1717494]task 1/2. Get of the plane and go bathe
task 1. find a job