Coming on ESPN News... JFE reporting

odog422

Reaction score
-JFE prefers Wade, says it makes most sense, which is why Jerry won't do it.

-Says Garrett can handle Romo.

-Thinks Jerry will pick Norv and name him tomorrow.

-TO holding resentments from TC against Parcells. Glad he's gone.

BlueDemon

Benched
Reaction score
Yes there is news - she said Norv will named tomorrow...in her opinion.
Now, to give the girl credit,she's against it and wants Wade.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
BlueDemon;1344325 said:
Yes there is news - she said Norv will named tomorrow...in her opinion.
Now, to give the girl credit,she's against it and wants Wade.
That's not news.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Was she looking better than normal or just the same ol Jen look?

I never see 2 pictures of her that look the same.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
odog422;1344324 said:
-JFE prefers
Who cares? She has her own agenda and quite frankly she isn't very well thought of any more. Her opinion means very little to me.

odog422

Reaction score
big dog cowboy;1344334 said:
Who cares? She has her own agenda and quite frankly she isn't very well thought of any more. Her opinion means very little to me.

Just trying to share info, FWIW. Relax. You did click on the thread...

Wrangler87

Reaction score
big dog cowboy;1344334 said:

She actually prefers to wait on Rivera. But will take Philips also.

Plain and simple, she seems dead set against Turner.

That is very good for us.

JBS

Reaction score
as many others have already said JFE didn't say much. A lot of complaining and a lot of why Norv was not her top choice. Very opinion oriented. However, 2 things that she did mention that were important. #1 she mentioned that all of the offensive coaches on the cowboys ala (lee, palmer, haley) have already left town and the defensive coaches are still here-which leads her to believe the next HC will be offensive minded. IMO that was a very good point. #2 She mentioned that there is talk that Dave Campo will also be brought back in - now she did not mention whether or not he would be the Dcoord but considering he is currently a secondary coach in Jax I guess hed have to be out Dcoord.

JBS

Reaction score
There were 2 things that she did mention that were important during her interview in the midst of a lot of fluff.... #1 she mentioned that a lot of the offensive coaches on the cowboys ala (lee, palmer, haley) have already left town and the defensive coaches are still here-which leads her to believe the next HC will be offensive minded-hence Norv Turner. IMO that was a very good point. #2 She mentioned that there is talk that Dave Campo will also be brought back in - now she did not mention whether or not he would be the Dcoord but considering he is currently a secondary coach in Jax I guess hed have to be out Dcoord.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
glorydaysrback;1344345 said:
as many others have already said JFE didn't say much. A lot of complaining and a lot of why Norv was not her top choice. Very opinion oriented. However, 2 things that she did mention that were important. #1 she mentioned that all of the offensive coaches on the cowboys ala (lee, palmer, haley) have already left town and the defensive coaches are still here-which leads her to believe the next HC will be offensive minded. IMO that was a very good point. #2 She mentioned that there is talk that Dave Campo will also be brought back in - now she did not mention whether or not he would be the Dcoord but considering he is currently a secondary coach in Jax I guess hed have to be out Dcoord.

I'd be sick.