Commander Hate Thread

brandymac27

Reaction score
lane;4919456 said:
then talk about football then

i have respect for the Commanders as a franchise back in the day.

i cheered when rg won the heisman.

watched him at baylor

thought he deserved it.

but you and a few others want to attack instead of talking football.

I'm not trying to attack. It's all in good fun. We have a big game coming up, and it seems some people (NOT just Cowboys fans) think this is gonna be a cakewalk. I beg to differ. I think it's gonna be one helluva dog fight. Obviously, I hope the Commanders win, but even if we lose, I'll say that I'm happy and impressed with the overall direction the team is headed in and the improvements that have been made.

Now, don't get me wrong, we still have HUGE holes to fill including the right side of our O line, and secondary. hopefully those things will be addressed in the OS.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
brandymac27;4919464 said:
I'm not trying to attack. It's all in good fun. We have a big game coming up, and it seems some people (NOT just Cowboys fans) think this is gonna be a cakewalk. I beg to differ. I think it's gonna be one helluva dog fight. Obviously, I hope the Commanders win, but even if we lose, I'll say that I'm happy and impressed with the overall direction the team is headed in and the improvements that have been made.

Now, don't get me wrong, we still have HUGE holes to fill including the right side of our O line, and secondary. hopefully those things will be addressed in the OS.

if we had all our starters i would feel great about our chances.

but your team is missing starters as well.

i'm really glad the ravens kicked the giants to the curb.

this should be a great game.

just amazing that these two teams are even in this situation to begin with.

RastaRocket

Sanka, Ya Dead Mon? Ya Mon.
Reaction score
Hug it out guys, hug it out.

tumblr_m41pxaQoS01qa6za8o1_500.jpg

brandymac27

Reaction score
lane;4919469 said:
if we had all our starters i would feel great about our chances.

but your team is missing starters as well.

i'm really glad the ravens kicked the giants to the curb.

this should be a great game.

just amazing that these two teams are even in this situation to begin with.

If I'm not mistaken, I think the Giants still have a chance. I'm not 100% sure, but I think if the Skins win somehow the Giants sneak in and get the last WC. If you win, then I think they're officially out.

But honestly, whoever wins is gonna have a tough road ahead of them. Seattle scares me LOL.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
brandymac27;4919480 said:
If I'm not mistaken, I think the Giants still have a chance. I'm not 100% sure, but I think if the Skins win somehow the Giants sneak in and get the last WC. If you win, then I think they're officially out.

But honestly, whoever wins is gonna have a tough road ahead of them. Seattle scares me LOL.

yea...but the ravens gave us the chance to win the division.

if the giants won yesterday...no way in hell do they lose to the eagles.

brandymac27

Reaction score
lane;4919486 said:
yea...but the ravens gave us the chance to win the division.

if the giants won yesterday...no way in hell do they lose to the eagles.

With Foles out, I hope Vick rips them a new one LOL

Reaction score
brandymac27;4919480 said:

I heard the Giants still had a chance to get in Sunday. I think a lot of things need to happen for the Giants to sneak in as a wildcard. The skins can still get in even if the lose with some help.

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4919450 said:
So when are the mods gonna get off their ***** and ban these clowns? :laugh2:

I know it's Christmas Eve, but ***** ******.

ahhhhh...the good old days........

brandymac27

Reaction score
Howardlittleton64;4919491 said:
I heard the Giants still had a chance to get in Sunday. I think a lot of things need to happen for the Giants to sneak in as a wildcard. The skins can still get in even if the lose with some help.

I think the only way we get in if we lose is to have a Bears and Vikings loss. I know if you win the Giants are out, but if we win, they still can get in. I'm just not sure what all needs to happen (who needs to lose, etc).

Honestly, I would HATE to see them sneak in. After the cap/Mara crap, I hope they don't get another shot at the post season for a very, very long time.

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4919310 said:
Alot of Laker fans are idiots, but they at least have a reason to be cocky *******s with all the championships the team has won. Skin fans don't. They haven't even made the playoffs since 2007. Can't wait to see the look on their faces after we whoop the Skins and win the division.

Did you even read this before you posted it ?

Then you are calling for the mods to ban other posters ? Are you just sick of being one of the few repeat offenders ? And what with all the name calling ?

brandymac27;4919347 said:
and then C&L Fan can eat his crow LOL

He won't do that. He will spin, and spin.

C&L, I don't hate the Cowboys or "envy" them as your compadre WPB says.
Don't get me wrong, I never want them to win a game same as the other division rivals...but that would be impossible.

This game is going to be the game everyone watches regardless of the team they root for. My buddies that root for all different teams are calling to see how I feel about this game.

I am sure both fan bases are pretty excited to be in this spot. Win or go home unless you have some help.

I love it.

EDIT: I do find the Good Burger clips funny for the most part though.

brandymac27

Reaction score
dadymat;4919494 said:
ahhhhh...the good old days........

I know Irvin. My ex husband is related to him through marriage. I've seen him and had a few conversations with him a few times at family and holiday functions.

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
brandymac27;4919500 said:
I know Irvin. My ex husband is related to him through marriage. I've seen him and had a few conversations with him a few times at family and holiday functions.

My Uncle's sister in laws second cousin is a gay hair dresser and he does Bobs hair and nails.....

brandymac27

Reaction score
SkinsandTerps;4919499 said:
I am sure both fan bases are pretty excited to be in this spot. Win or go home unless you have some help.

I love it.

Me too! The thing is, with these 2 teams playing, you NEVER know what's gonna happen. Either team could be 1-14 and whoop the other one's butt lol. This game is gonna be a lot of fun to watch, and I can't wait for Sunday to get here!

brandymac27

Reaction score
dadymat;4919504 said:
My Uncle's sister in laws second cousin is a gay hair dresser and he does Bobs hair and nails.....

That's great to know :cool: Was just making conversation since he's in your avatar.

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
brandymac27;4919507 said:
That's great to know :cool: Was just making conversation since he's in your avatar.

I do my best not to "make conversation" with anyone who uses the term 'cowboys".....now cruise along troll