Commanders cut center Chase Roullier

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Very solid player but has dealt with injuries. Not sure if he could switch to OG and be the backup C on gameday but this is exactly why it's ridiculous to worry about not drafting a particular position. He will not be the last salary related cut. Players like this always come available and Dallas has the time and money to be patient for the right one at the right price.

cowboysfan31

Reaction score
Depending on how much he wants I say yes. When healthy he’d be a better backup than anything else we have. Downside is that he’ll be 30 when the season starts and has missed significant time the last 2 years. There’s no risk in bringing him to camp though.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
In a league starved for quality Olinemen, I would imagine a lot of teams will consider him. Just based on the article, it sounds as though the injury to salary ratio had gotten out of balance.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The move comes as no surprise. The Commanders signed center Nick Gates in free agency and then drafted center Ricky Stromberg in the third round. It’s likely that Washington will keep two centers on the 53-player roster, and those two will be them.
So that means NO.

Got 2 players to make sure he was gone.

CowboysJames69

Reaction score
I ran across this today, Washington might cut two starting ol, after june 1st also, so that is when we gain the zeke money money back for releasing him. I am guessing the will have to go through waivers but at that time of year maybe we will be able to snag one if it happens, or maybe a trade? I know it is in the division but the WFT will have new owners wanting to rebuild..

https://sportsnaut.com/washington-commanders-cuts-10m-in-space/

_sturt_

Reaction score
I ran across this today, Washington might cut two starting ol, after june 1st also, so that is when we gain the zeke money money back for releasing him. I am guessing the will have to go through waivers but at that time of year maybe we will be able to snag one if it happens, or maybe a trade? I know it is in the division but the WFT will have new owners wanting to rebuild..

https://sportsnaut.com/washington-commanders-cuts-10m-in-space/
Big, if true.

Andrew Norwell isn't old by OL standards (30), and has some plaques on his wall.

EenonyMoose

Reaction score
Pre-injury, he would have been a significant upgrade over Biadasz. Not sure what to expect now.

Motorola

Reaction score