Commanders def cord. Greg Blache

Staggerlee

chip_gilkey
Reaction score
I thought it would be fun to take guesses at what he is thinking or saying while trying to come up with a scheme to stop us:D heres mine:

(thinking to himself) well if we double T.O. here, but then oh wait heres witten.. Well if we use him over here to shut witten down......or but then how do i stop marion "the barbarian" "ill pound you into dust" barber....Oh **** man i don't know

(on verge of nervous breakdown)(out loud) d**n it Springs go get my blood pressure medicine...

(as springs is running to get it) YOU BETTER RUN FASTER THAN THAT IF YOUR GOING TO BEAT T.O. SUNDAY!!!!!

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
chip_gilkey;2286238 said:
I thought it would be fun to take guesses at what he is thinking or saying

Blache: "It's hard enought to go up against an offense likke the Cowboys have, but it's even harder with the players I'm stuck with here in Washington"

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
"We are gonna rush 9 and drop 2 into coverage. Romo will have no idea how to handle having TO and Witten so wide open. He will be dumbfounded and we will shut him down"

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
"Where did I put that blocker magnet?"

Nav22

Reaction score
The 'Skins trolls will have a blast with this thread if their D does somehow contain our O enough to give Washington the W. Any given Sunday.

Nav22

Reaction score
We'll whoop you in baseball too.
'Skins fans are SOO lucky Chad Hutchinson, Drew Henson, and Quincy Carter are gone.

cowboysfan31

Reaction score
Nav22;2286844 said:
'Skins fans are SOO lucky Chad Hutchinson, Drew Henson, and Quincy Carter are gone.

Don't forget about Bartel, he was a pitcher turned QB too.

As for what Blache is thinking:

"Where's that darn magic 8 ball when you need it?"

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I hope I don't find a container of vanilla ice cream on my desk after the game.