Commanders/Eagles thread

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Who you got? Let it be known.

I think the Skins are getting Wentzed. I really do. Dimes will be dropped. I've read the Bible.

Eagles 30
Commanders 20

And even though this would be a good thing for the Cowboys I just can't root for it. I'll take my chances the 7-5 Commanders will fold down the stretch.

Lets end the Birds season tonight.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score

I think the Skins are getting Wentzed. I really do. Dimes will be dropped. I've read the Bible.

Eagles 30
Commanders 20

And even though this would be a good thing for the Cowboys I just can't root for it. I'll take my chances the 7-5 Commanders will fold down the stretch.

Screw them both.
Filthy 7 - Redstinks 6

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am rooting for a tough game, even an OT game. Let them beat each other up.
Knock the crap out of each other. Let the Iggles come in here on a short week bruised and sore.

CWR

Reaction score

Eagles 30
Commanders 20

You're such a homer.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score

Eagles 30
Commanders 20

Correction: Winced

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Unless this remedial offense wakes up, then they are winning next week too.
Yes, but to be fair Dennis Allen's group in NO is playing at a way higher level than Philly this season on defense.

Ertz is literally the only reason they're still relevant at 5-6, and why many are even watching this game.

Reactions: BAT

nobody

Reaction score
Is it too much to ask that they all come down with the hershey squirts and end up tied at 0-0 at the end of the night?

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
How great would it be if the Eagles lose out and the Giants win two more and Philly finishes last in the division?

dallasfan4lizife

Reaction score
Foreskins win then they’re 1st place in the NFC east.

And next week is still a must win...so we gain nothing from an eagles loss.

Unfortunately, an eagles win serves us better

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
wINTz where you at?! Hate both teams. Hope for a knockdown physical game so the Birds are mentally beatdown next week.