Commanders game

dal0789

Reaction score
Who on here is going to the game on the 5th of November? Im tryin meet up with some people before the game.

kapolani

Reaction score
If you have any leads on getting another ticket I'd go with you.

I've never been to a pro football game before.

ljs44

Reaction score
I'll be there. And Danny White has the BEST tailgate party on the east coast. PM him and he'll give you the scoop. I've been the past 3 years, and it was well worth it!!!

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Yes, I'll be hosting my 3rd Annual Beat the Skins Tailgate. Come one, come all!!!

We'll be setting up in the Green A4 lot at 9:00 a.m.

I'll put together a big post with details when the game gets a bit nearer, but everyone should feel free to make it.

And if you're looking for a ticket, I'd suggest just coming to the game and buying one there. I almost guarantee that you'll be able to buy one for face value or less if you wait until just before kickoff.

The Skins fans are very demoralized and I think there will be high ticket availability for this game. The scalpers will be looking to unload. Believe me, I've been to many games at FedEx, and you can always get tickets for face value or less on game day if you're patient.

I suggest taking the metro into the stadium, hang out at my tailgate for a couple of hours, and snag a ticket as you're walking up to the stadium before kickoff.

We need to PACK this game with Cowboys fans. The Skins fans will be booing Brunell and their team from the introductions on... we need to make sure we hi-jack the homefield advantage from the get-go!!!

All Cowboys fans in the DC/MD/VA area should go to the game and snap up all the available tickets they can!

Anyway, PM me if you're coming to the tailgate and I'll give you my cell so you can find us before the game.