News: Commanders head coach's son arrested after multiple incidents at Virginia restaurant

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Washington Commanders coach's son arrested after multiple incidents at Virginia restaurant, police say

NFL-Jack-Gruden.jpg

Jack Gruden, the son of Washington Commanders head coach Jay Gruden, was arrested Sunday on a public drunkenness charge after multiple confrontations at a Virginia restaurant, police said.

Read Full Story

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Washington Commanders coach's son arrested after multiple incidents at Virginia restaurant, police say

NFL-Jack-Gruden.jpg

Jack Gruden, the son of Washington Commanders head coach Jay Gruden, was arrested Sunday on a public drunkenness charge after multiple confrontations at a Virginia restaurant, police said.

Read Full Story
I'd cause a scene if I worked for the Commanders too.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score

NFL-Jack-Gruden.jpg

Read Full Story

As a washingtonian I love it. The circus continues, right along with the Alex Smith broken leg (we are getting robbed) fiasco, and the complaining of the trash Ben salary cap mess they are in.

I'd seriously be shocked if they dont finish in the bottom of the cellar next season.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Not necessary. I know his dad is the HC of our rivals and this does not relate to the OP, but so unnecessary.

cern

Reaction score
Not as bad as Andy 's sons. That's what happens when daddy's always at work.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
He has his regret all over his face in that picture
That's funny, for I see the depicted appearance of the " not my fault/ blame others" look to his facial features,,, er,,,along with the underlying look of
" those fools are gonna pay big time, just as soon as I'm outta this trouble they've caused me",,,ya, that's what my trained powers of ,,,er,,,powers are picking up ono_O

AmericanCowboy

Reaction score
He is 22 years old and got drunk and arrested.

This is really a non story. Seems like he made a dumb decision. I’d imagine if someone knew who he was they kept prodding and prodding....

Ddisco22

Reaction score

NFL-Jack-Gruden.jpg

Read Full Story
Is there a reason this is on this Forum????
#WHOCARES?!?!?!

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It's 5:30 am MST and I have been up for two hours because our new cat decided to go crazy. Translation - haven't had enough earl grey tea yet to get over my grumpiness.

That said, I can't help but marvel at the overt nepotism displayed in the NFL. The HC's son works for the team? Well, surprise, surprise to quote Gomer Pyle. The Cowboys are certainly no beacon of virtue; they have, at one time or another, employed several of the Garrett family members.

I tried researching the number of family members employed by each NFL team, but only found info on a few teams. Let's just say that many (most) employ multiple members on the same team.

Why does this bother me? Players operate in merit-based system - perform or you are replaced. This approach has somewhat been skewed in the salary cap era to be, perform at your contract expectation level, or you are out.

It just sticks in my craw that a different standard applies to the FO, coaching and staff.

Did I mention that I'm grumpy and needed a meaningless topic to get warmed up this morning