Twitter: Commanders name QB Jaylen Daniels starter

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
The Washington games this year should be competitive. I don't think you can just chalk up two easy Ws this year. They have a sneaky good team if Daniels lives up to the hype.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Let’s all hope he’s a repeat of RG3 minus the rookie of the year season.
Not sure how Daniels career will eventually pan out but he is a better quarterback comparatively to Robert Griffin III before the first games of their mutual careers in my opinion.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
If he can stay upright the WFT will be a handful for years to come...this kid can ball, and I cringe at having to play against him

Plankton

Reaction score
The Washington games this year should be competitive. I don't think you can just chalk up two easy Ws this year. They have a sneaky good team if Daniels lives up to the hype.
40+ games of starting experience coming out of college. He should be pretty well prepared to play well early.

stiletto

Reaction score
We'll see. For whatever reason that franchise is cursed worse than ours.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I actually don’t like the team they built but Daniels is exciting to watch. How good or bad they are will depend on them. We also get to see how good Quinn will be on defense…

stiletto

Reaction score
Can’t judge it the same since Snyder left the building
Yep worst thing to happen to Cowboys fans in awhile actually.....things could def turn around for them. Although I think the Dan Quinn hire was questionable given what we know about him. Was like they did us a favor kind of.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
I actually don’t like the team they built but Daniels is exciting to watch. How good or bad they are will depend on them. We also get to see how good Quinn will be on defense…
It'll be interesting to see the DQ defense with actual LBs and DTs. Kinda weird to see that his defense in Washington is a complete 180 from what he had in Dallas. As solid as can be up the middle, but they may be in competition for the worst secondary in football if he can't develop some guys for the corner spots quick.