Twitter: Commanders name QB Jaylen Daniels starter

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
Yep worst thing to happen to Cowboys fans in awhile actually.....things could def turn around for them. Although I think the Dan Quinn hire was questionable given what we know about him. Was like they did us a favor kind of.
Hopefully they do us more favors in the future and take DLaw away from us. I’m ready to move on from our defensive players from the 2010’s.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I live in the DMV and the fans are cautiously optimistic. They are pretty beat down. lol
Damn they still are lol? I figured just getting Snyder out of there would be enough. But I will say I’m glad they didn’t get Ben Johnson. They needed a offensive minded head coach and they went defense.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It'll be interesting to see the DQ defense with actual LBs and DTs. Kinda weird to see that his defense in Washington is a complete 180 from what he had in Dallas. As solid as can be up the middle, but they may be in competition for the worst secondary in football if he can't develop some guys for the corner spots quick.
Yeah Forbes has an uphill battle based on what I saw last year. They have some good players on defense but he’s always a solid secondary when he’s had success. In Dallas he had a few all pros. I don’t know if he has that luxury right now of young studs in their mid 20s but I have a feeling they will fight for Quinn and be decent.