Commanders rookie corner Carlos Rogers may be out

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
They aren't worried though, as 2/3 of the Earth is covered in water, the other 1/3 is covered by Walt Harris :lmao2:

Duane

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
They aren't worried though, as 2/3 of the Earth is covered in water, the other 1/3 is covered by Walt Harris :lmao2:
That was Fred Smoot, wasn't it?

silver

Reaction score
i don't think it'll matter since i foresee a grind it out with our running game as the elements will make it hard to throw anyways.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Samuels has a bum MCL. That's a month-long injury, minimum. Just ask Spears.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
My goodness. Their entire CB corps may be out. Hopefully it doesn't rain...

Mansta54

Reaction score
Man they were in trouble with them bums, they have no pass rush. Bledsoe will eat them up...

jbsg02

Reaction score
I was a big fan of Rogers in college, sad to see him go to the skins.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Someone better remember to cover Santana Moss. We've looked bad against the run lately too. Stop Portis.

burritopunk

Reaction score
Good evening all. Hopefully Harris will play, if not, look for Bledsoe to have a field day on us.

Samuels has recently said he will be playing Sunday.

This should be a great game. Good look fellas!

Bizwah

Reaction score
burritopunk said:
Good evening all. Hopefully Harris will play, if not, look for Bledsoe to have a field day on us.

Samuels has recently said he will be playing Sunday.

This should be a great game. Good look fellas!

Too true....

The best cure for a football player, is playing your rival.

Hey, why didn't this work for Henry when we played the Giants and Eagles?

I fully expect Samuels to play, and play well. He's up against a pretty good pass rusher.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Harris and Springs play either.

AmericasTeam31

Reaction score
Just read a post on Extreme Commanders and LMAO. The question: Who is the most hated Cowboy ever?
Commander fans answer:
I know this is a kindof lame answer to your question but it is a very honest one. I hate equally anyone wearing that stupid star on their helmet and play their home games in that half finished dome now forever known as SANTANA'S HOUSE.

Cowboy fans response:
Wow... one good game and it is Santana's House...

So I guess FedEx is Texas Stadium East?

demdcowboys#1

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahah

or Walt "disney" Harris as they call him

He is GARBAGE, I would LOVE TO SEE HIM TRY AND COVER GLENN OR KEY.

I can see/hear it now

announcer: "Bledsoe 5 step drop, steps up, looks, throws a bomb and Glenn is WIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE open, Walt "Disney" Harris............excuse me, Walt Harris on the coverage, thought he had help and got burned for Glenns 2nd TD of 60 + yards!!"

HAHAHAHAHAHA

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
The biggest impact is that Gregg Williams may not have all of his blitz packages available to him if he feels he has to protects his CB's. And the Commanders DL might be one of the few in the league that might not be able to apply consistant pressure against our OT's.

te0002

Reaction score
I don't care if the weather is bad, the Cowboys need to put the squeeze on the 'Skins D through the passing game.

There's no one on the 'Skins D who can cover Witten/Johnson which should open-up the deeper stuff for Glenn.

I think Tucker/Pettiti should have some confidence after Sunday and IMO Washington doesn't have the pass-rush from the front 4 KC showed yesterday.

I want to see Dallas attack early and often . . .

demdcowboys#1

Reaction score
te0002 said:
I don't care if the weather is bad, the Cowboys need to put the squeeze on the 'Skins D through the passing game.

There's no one on the 'Skins D who can cover Witten/Johnson which should open-up the deeper stuff for Glenn.

I think Tucker/Pettiti should have some confidence after Sunday and IMO Washington doesn't have the pass-rush from the front 4 KC showed yesterday.

I want to see Dallas attack early and often . . .

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL YEA

I would love to see a remake of our 1st meeting with the Eagles, we attack quickly and get a big lead and close it out with the run!!!!!!!!!

kingwhicker

BCRSA
Reaction score
Glad he's hurt-wish the whole team would come down with explosive diarrhea Sunday at 3 eastern.