Twitter: Commanders trade Cravens to Broncos

jrumann59

Reaction score
wow, i didnt think Denver was worse than us in trades.
eh I do not even know why they swapped picks with them being so close together to begin with. Cravens is SS type that does not want to make contact but too slow to play FS. He is package player not a starter.

DBOY3141

Reaction score
Can't wait to see Kipers redrafted grade. I think now, Cravens and Fuller are no longer on the Skins and Doctson hasn't done much.

Rayman70

Reaction score

IS THAT HIS PRISON STOCK PHOTO? All he needs is a doo rag and a half shirt tied in a not and he could pass for one of the characters on the old series OZ. Maybe now he can revive his career in the land of the living. Don't blame him for getting out of DC.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
eh I do not even know why they swapped picks with them being so close together to begin with. Cravens is SS type that does not want to make contact but too slow to play FS. He is package player not a starter.

exactly, i cant see why Denver made that trade.

ThreeandOut

Reaction score
It’s possible Cravens could have been the Cowboys 2nd Round pick in 2016 if they hadn’t taken Jaylen.

There were 6 players rated higher on their board than Cravens when they picked at 34. Three had injury concerns (Jaylen, Jack,and Fuller). They wouldn’t have taken Derrick Henry because they had already selected Zeke. They were also focused on taking Collins in the 3rd so they may have bypassed the two DT’s Robinson and Reed.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
So this guy had more trade value than Scandrick? Our FO felt we couldn't get anything for an established pro and just released him and the Skins get a least something, sheesh.

AmericanCowboy

Reaction score
John Elway is a terrible GM.

Why give up anything for this guy when he doesn’t even want to play football?