Commanders' uniforms for Sunday's game

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I dig the uniforms, but their name still sucks. lol

Can't believe they missed an opportunity to go with something awesome like Red Wolves. (I think that's an awesome name :D )

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
Wentz is annoying to get down he has that duck under move he does very well. He’s also strong with good speed for his size.

It is imperative that we tackle well, I hate missed sacks that go for 20 yard plays. Can’t expect a secondary to cover for 6+ seconds while a QB j’s scrambling around.

He's also loose with the ball, he had two fumbles last Sun, losing one.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Wonder if Dallas will succumb to the all black everything look. Black unis, black helmets, black socks, black shoes with blue numbers and blue star of course. I think not. But i do like the black cap with blue star for the fans.

blueblood70

Reaction score
He's also loose with the ball, he had two fumbles last Sun, losing one.
Our luck he plays the game of his life and we lose LOL we are due for an egg layer as Rush is being praised and barely squeaking out wins..ie looking ahead to the rams/eagles etc its been known to happen.

Maher misses and easy one, rush throws his first INT, defense allows a big play late and lose by 10..:angry::popcorn:

Motorola

Reaction score
No doubt I think it is important to get after Wentz early and often, his confidence is shaky as is, Cowboys job keep it that way.
In three games Wentz already has been sacked 15 times - which is tied for the most with Joe Burrow - for 95 yards, which also is the most in the league so far.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
In three games Wentz already has been sacked 15 times - which is tied for the most with Joe Burrow - for 95 yards, which also is the most in the league so far.

I agree and right now confidence is low, if he starts off the game just as the last one played out he can lose confidence very quickly. Give him hope he could regain confidence

jrumann59

Reaction score
NFL is more like college football with each passing day.....
Really nothing wrong with that. If a team is being forced to change things why stay un-remarkable in the look. I like what Seattle did with their re-design years ago. Not every team can be Philly or NY Giants that just rotate slightly updated designs with old designs.

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
Our luck he plays the game of his life and we lose LOL we are due for an egg layer as Rush is being praised and barely squeaking out wins..ie looking ahead to the rams/eagles etc its been known to happen.

Maher misses and easy one, rush throws his first INT, defense allows a big play late and lose by 10..:angry::popcorn:

I hear you, but have some faith, they are not really a good team, and that Oline is not playing well at all. :grin:

mrmojo

Reaction score
So they are no longer burgundy? I didn't know everything was gonna change.....crazy imo

mrmojo

Reaction score

So....your wanting us to lose?

Nexx

Reaction score
wearing all black for their own funeral. i like it

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
Look pretty cool. Not really digging the perforated numbers, but it looks way better on the black than the white.

blueblood70

Reaction score
So....your wanting us to lose?
Nope, playing the odds ie reverse phycology...it does happen sorry recent history shows the trap games happen. underdogs win games along the way,

hope for the best, expect the worse.