Video: Commanders week! Post some videos if you have them

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I posted a couple of videos I found on youtube in another thread but thought we could have a special thread for Videos, animated gifs or pictures.

Never gets old

I have never seen it shown since so maybe it is all just in my mind. But I swear I remember seeing it when I watched the game that day. I swear I seen the cameras switch to the owners booth with Snyder (I think it was his first year as owner) and him throwing a temper tantrum type fit in the owners box after that play. Again...Maybe that is just in my mind.

Here is another one...

A photoshop I did years ago
http://i18.***BLOCKED***/albums/b133/BrAinPaiNt/DannyNapolean.jpg

SoCalCowboyFan

Reaction score
You posted Aikman to Rocket no more videos needed. Snyder may have thrown a tantrum but I was jumping around myself so I wouldn't know.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Wish that video was better quality but it's the only one I could find.

I remember some Commanders fan saying..>Who in the blank is Patrick Crayton lol

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
I posted a couple of videos I found on youtube in another thread but thought we could have a special thread for Videos, animated gifs or pictures.

Never gets old

Listen to the crowd at the end of that clip as well. You'd think we were playing in Dallas!

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Looks like the video was removed from Youtube for copyright reasons. It was great though. The Cowboys fans sang Happy Birthday to Theismann towards the end of the game after he threw 5 INTs on the day and lost 44-14!

Gridiron Man

"I AM GRIDIRON MAN"
Reaction score
Replacing Staubach at quarterback was Clint Longley (pictured at top), a rookie out of Abilene Christian who had never appeared in a regular season game as a pro. He had actually been chosen by Cincinnati in the 1974 supplemental draft, but was dealt to the Cowboys just prior to the start of training camp. Longley earned the nickname “The Mad Bomber” when he threw an errant pass that hit Coach Landry’s tower during a workout.

Prior to the contest, Washington DT Diron Talbert had told reporters that he hoped Staubach would try running with the ball against the Commanders because if they could knock him out of the game, they would be facing the untested rookie at quarterback. Those words would come back to haunt him.

Longley promptly moved the offense downfield, and capped the drive with a 35-yard touchdown pass to TE Billy Joe Dupree that narrowed Washington’s lead to 16-10. On the next possession, the Cowboys again drove deep into Commanders territory. When Garrison plowed over for a touchdown from a yard out and Herrera booted the extra point, Dallas was in the lead at 17-16. The previously-subdued Texas Stadium crowd had come alive.

more here.......... http://fs64sports.blogspot.tw/2010/11/1974-clint-longley-rallies-cowboys-past.html

video here.... http://www.nfl.com/videos/dallas-co...-10-Thanksgiving-Moments-Longley-shocks-Skins

Last edited:

Cowboys606

Reaction score
dez-bryant-to-tony-romo.gif