Video: Commanders week! Post some videos if you have them

Bay10

ehcrossing
Reaction score
I posted a couple of videos I found on youtube in another thread but thought we could have a special thread for Videos, animated gifs or pictures.

Never gets old

I have never seen it shown since so maybe it is all just in my mind. But I swear I remember seeing it when I watched the game that day. I swear I seen the cameras switch to the owners booth with Snyder (I think it was his first year as owner) and him throwing a temper tantrum type fit in the owners box after that play. Again...Maybe that is just in my mind.

Here is another one...

A photoshop I did years ago
http://i18.***BLOCKED***/albums/b133/BrAinPaiNt/DannyNapolean.jpg

I think that throw from Troy to Rocket just ran the Ole Ball Coach out the NFL.

Tass

Lucky Devil
Reaction score
I used to really enjoy those cartoons that some Commander fan used to make. Links to them were posted on Extremeskins years ago.

Anybody remember what I'm talking about?

Eric_Boyer

Reaction score
I used to really enjoy those cartoons that some Commander fan used to make. Links to them were posted on Extremeskins years ago.

yes bang cartoons or something like that

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score

Bang cartoons?

Here is a good South Park cartoon making fun of the Commanders

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score

Horrible loss to the prior season's SB champs on a world's worst offensive play call resulting in a last minute TD for the Skins. But it was the last loss of the year among three losses and led to the first division championship in the NFC East since 85 and the first SB appearance and win since the 70s.

It is the 92 season. Long.

Carolina Cowboy

Reaction score

How in the hell are we ever to pay any attention to what you have typed with all of those hot fitness women in your sig pics...?

Tass

Lucky Devil
Reaction score
How in the hell are we ever to pay any attention to what you have typed with all of those hot fitness women in your sig pics...?

lol...well, somebody took it upon themselves to send me a private message and tell me how 'hideous' the 'she-beast' in my sig pic was.

I'm glad everyone isn't a jerk. :)

Carolina Cowboy

Reaction score
lol...well, somebody took it upon themselves to send me a private message and tell me how 'hideous' the 'she-beast' in my sig pic was.

I'm glad everyone isn't a jerk. :)

Takes all kinds and those with preconceived notions of beauty are to me kinda strange... Whatever.

hutch1254

Reaction score

ADORE this promo. I always listen to this song on the way to games.... heehee....that shot of Jerry cracks me up and scares me at the same time.

Thanks for posting that. It's a great promo and the end is fantastic. Perfect oil man slickster cat ate the canary wink and smile by Jerruh.