Twitter: Commanders Week!

INCowboysFan

Reaction score
its always tough against these guys.
nothing easy in The East.
:flagwave:LETS GO COWBOYS:flagwave:
:starspin:BEAT.THOSE.SKINS:starspin:
That's what people were saying last week. We are the better team and I am expecting them to go out and show that by winning by at least 10

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
Throw stats and everything out the window from last week on both games.

It's Cowboys/Commanders... Nobody knows the outcome until the game is done with.

Commanders could win this game. Cowboys come out flat, which, I am afraid of. And, possibly the "NEW SCHEME" doesn't succeed and once again Dak and Co. are back to being crap to most folks. LOL.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Skins OL sucks really bad,, is it Ok to say sucks mods,, just asking, but they do.
So. here it is gets really good.. not...
Resdskins starting LT is Donald Penn,, they picked him up off the street.
Commanders starting LG is Ereck Flowers,, do I need to say any more about how utterly atrocious
the Skins OL is.
Everyone freaking out about our lack of pressure only rushing four all day against a good/average OL in the Giants will like the production this week.
We can keep the same defensive philosophy as last game and sack the heck out of Keenum all day long.
Commanders OL is putrid.

johneric8

Reaction score
I would like to think I'm overly objective when it comes to the cowboys, so I will say this. Yes, it's a division game and those can be tough, and especially tough on the road against a mentally hurt foreskins teams. So let say this- Based on what I've seen thus far out of our offensive talent at wide receiver, and the fact that our oline is ballin' out of this world, I can't see the skins keeping up with us for four quarters. Remember, the same old defensive 8 men in a box against our offense ain't gonna fly no more with the Beaver calling plays! This means unless there is a total letdown, the cowboys will win this game and it shouldn't be close.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Throw stats and everything out the window from last week on both games.

It's Cowboys/Commanders... Nobody knows the outcome until the game is done with.

Commanders could win this game. Cowboys come out flat, which, I am afraid of. And, possibly the "NEW SCHEME" doesn't succeed and once again Dak and Co. are back to being crap to most folks. LOL.
,,,:huh:,,,:confused:,,,:angry:,,,Negatory there,,,"Mr. polled short horned herford fan" no-way& no-how does the attack plans of KELLEN " Nathan Bedford Forrest Hannibal Patton Rommel the Hammer" MOORE'S gamesmanship of brilliance will be nullified/ found faulty by the myriad of opposition forces arrayed so early on, in his "Operation Onslaught 2019" league wide invasion plans:cool:

Dre11

Reaction score
they are known to be better.. btw Eagles Oline is very close to as good as ours so not a surprise but I saw the Washington pass rushers just eat our line up last year on many plays..i saw Tsmith get beat 4-5 times in one game by the pass rusher I never heard of opposite of their best rushers.. so again Washington will provide more resistance then the Gnats did..

Lol...i live in Washington watch all their games. Allen is out, Sweat has been a disappointment much like Taco. Brantley has a foot injury. You forget Frederick was out last year, he is the lynchpin for our line with the calls. I don't see them doing mich without blitzing, and we seen to have the weapons to make them pay.

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
,,,:huh:,,,:confused:,,,:angry:,,,Negatory there,,,"Mr. polled short horned herford fan" no-way& no-how does the attack plans of KELLEN " Nathan Bedford Forrest Hannibal Patton Rommel the Hammer" MOORE'S gamesmanship of brilliance will be nullified/ found faulty by the myriad of opposition forces arrayed so early on, in his "Operation Onslaught 2019" league wide invasion plans:cool:
Bahahahaha.. Thanks, needed this.. Hahahha.. Not even sure I can figure out what was typed here, but, it is pure gold.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Stir stir stir
giphy.gif

Shane612

Reaction score
I remember watching Cowboys and the Commanders with my dad on a cold fall afternoon in 70s. And eating pizza and spaghetti.
It's not the same anymore.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
no excuses period. elliott played without tyron and fred the second game. every game counts. it's not like elliott can say we had no wrs the first game....
you have a point there lol

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I remember watching Cowboys and the Commanders with my dad on a cold fall afternoon in 70s. And eating pizza and spaghetti.
It's not the same anymore.
In what past b.s. life Are you channelling in the recollection of these warm-n-fuzzy fond memories,,,Eh? As Yer' avatar profile lays claim to you being a beardless stripling of 23 years old:rolleyes: