Commanders worst fans ever

Cowboys&Caps

Reaction score
MossBurner said:
Longtime, knowledgable NFC East fan I see. Geez!

Explain the dresses then!! I know about hogs thats fine, but those days are over.....why the pig snouts and why the dresses should we all wear landry style hats? or walk around with three candles for the tripletts? NO because its a new day and the hogetts should move on! i wish i didn't live in washington DC i hate skins fans!

Hiero

Reaction score
lane said:
actually.............they are a group of men who raise money for sick children.

the hogettes.

please burn this thread..
sorry I didnt mean to hit a nerve.. However i'm sure they could raise money, without dressing as transvestites.

Cowboys&Caps

Reaction score
EGG said:
whether it's on K street, in the House, in the Senate, or just the general public, that city is host to the most scum in the USA. :eek:

Your ignorant.....i hate the skins fans here....the politicians here but the city has its beautiful parts the mall, the jefferson memorial, the iwo gima memorial it has its parts!

If you wanna talk scum...try Philidelphia, Richmond, or Baltimore those cities have some puddy.

Reaction score
J.Jones21 said:
Your ignorant.....i hate the skins fans here....the politicians here but the city has its beautiful parts the mall, the jefferson memorial, the iwo gima memorial it has its parts!

If you wanna talk scum...try Philidelphia, Richmond, or Baltimore those cities have some puddy.

stifle yourself. It's a "slam Washington" thread, no need to get overly sensitive, ya big baby.

CowboyChris

Reaction score
i think its part of tradition, i dont see it in a homosexual way at all.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
lane said:
i'm sorry hiero.........

the eagles by far have the worst fans..

I think Hiero meant worst looking....
Whereas the Eagles fans are just worse all around....

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
It's like I always say....one of the things Dallas is known for is the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders.

200500007265_hs.jpg

One of the things Commanders are known for is a bunch of fans that are transvestites with pig noses.

hogettes2005s.jpg

You do the math.

YAKUZA

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
YoMick said:
I think Hiero meant worst looking....
Whereas the Eagles fans are just worse all around....

To be a fan, you have to be human. I don't think Eagles fans are part of the human species. Thus, they are not fans. Thus they cannot logically be the "worst fans ever." They are just "the worst ever."

YAKUZA

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
skinsngibbs4life said:
wait wait wait, joe gibbs told me that dallas fans were the ugliest? are you telling me that it isnt true?!

Oddly I remember him apologizing for that remark. Probably would have had more respect for him if he did not apologize for it.

skinsngibbs4life

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Oddly I remember him apologizing for that remark. Probably would have had more respect for him if he did not apologize for it.

what can I say, cowboys fans blew it way out of proportion so he had to do what he had to do ;)

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Yakuza Rich said:
To be a fan, you have to be human. I don't think Eagles fans are part of the human species. Thus, they are not fans. Thus they cannot logically be the "worst fans ever." They are just "the worst ever."

YAKUZA

Could they be Cranium Excrement?

HAHA! did that without circumventing the filter... pretty good huh?
:laugh2:

phillycard

Reaction score
Yakuza Rich said:

YAKUZA

:D Indeedy.

1fisher

Reaction score
They dress up like that to hide their true identity..... When they pull off the garb no one associates them with the skins! Works very well when they lose!

Would you want the world to know you are a skins fan?:D

Kind of like trick or treating...... you dress up so no one knows who you are!:laugh2: