Comp picks for 2015

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Interesting nugget: CIN gets a 3rd round comp pick for Michael Johnson and he is already back on the team.

Fredd

Reaction score
no surprises here...but next year should be a different story for Dallas

Fredd

Reaction score
I wonder if Hardy's deal will cancel out Murray's. That would push the 3rder back until Hardy leaves.

I am pretty sure that Hardy was cut and thus, not subject to those rules...thus, we would still get a nice comp pick for Murray

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
I am pretty sure that Hardy was cut and thus, not subject to those rules...thus, we would still get a nice comp pick for Murray

Jerry Richardson is portraying it like they cut him, but he was an UFA after getting Franchise Tagged last year.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
hmmmm....not sure then

Normally he would cancel out Murray, but since so much of his contract is incentives I'm not sure how that works.

I know Melton cancelled out Hatcher last year and he had a lot of incentives as well.

Fredd

Reaction score
Normally he would cancel out Murray, but since so much of his contract is incentives I'm not sure how that works.

I know Melton cancelled out Hatcher last year and he had a lot of incentives as well.

I also wonder if it is based on money paid out, based on those incentives...in other words, if he gets a 4 game suspension, that works against that number (I would assume)

rojan

Reaction score
How does Denver get a 3rd after going on a signing frenzy lat off season. I know that they lost Moreno and Decker but they also signed Sanders, Ward and Talib