Compare the stats from Dak

InTheZone

Reaction score
Record:
3-0 74% Comp, 9/2 TD/INT, 9.8 y/a, 128 rating
3-4 65% Comp, 12/7 TD/INT 8.5 y/a 95.9 rating
0-3 59% Comp, 3/2 TD/INT 6.9 y/a 81.6 rating

First 3 games (trying to get people to calm down to wait until we start playing decent teams), then games in between (everyone elses fault apparently), then the last 3 games (see previous comment). Pass Protect has been on point mostly every game.

Tell me our guy is progressing...

One thing I'm proud of the organization for this year is not handing out a contract. But I still fear that they're going to royally screw it up by doing so before we get a decent HC. It would be a miracle if they played their hand right.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
As much as I agree that he has fell off, this entire team has regressed. Do not put all of that on him lmao. His receivers dropping passes and his RB regressing isn’t his fault. Don’t forget the defense and ST never giving him short field, and his coaching making stupid decisions more often than not.

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
As much as I agree that he has fell off, this entire team has regressed. Do not put all of that on him lmao. His receivers dropping passes and his RB regressing isn’t his fault. Don’t forget the defense and ST never giving him short field, and his coaching making stupid decisions more often than not.
didnt you want everyone including him gone?

keysersoze

Reaction score
Record:
3-0 74% Comp, 9/2 TD/INT, 9.8 y/a, 128 rating
3-4 65% Comp, 12/7 TD/INT 8.5 y/a 95.9 rating
0-3 59% Comp, 3/2 TD/INT 6.9 y/a 81.6 rating

First 3 games (trying to get people to calm down to wait until we start playing decent teams), then games in between (everyone elses fault apparently), then the last 3 games (see previous comment). Pass Protect has been on point mostly every game.

Tell me our guy is progressing...

One thing I'm proud of the organization for this year is not handing out a contract. But I still fear that they're going to royally screw it up by doing so before we get a decent HC. It would be a miracle if they played their hand right.
Yea, but..... The thing about you guys who are quick to use the opposition as a barometer of how good Dak has played, conveniently leave out is the fact that the main difference between good and bad defenses is coaching. So if you want to discredit Dak based on your level of opponent assumptions keep in mind that us being out coached and out schemed is the coaches fault. If defensive coordinators are figuring out our tendencies and know beforehand what we are doing, that is on the coaching scheme. Not our quarterback. No team, regardless to their rankings should know what we are going to do before we do it. No way we should be that predictable.
We have very good players on the offensive side of the ball. And Dak is a very good quarterback. Not yet ELITE. but still better than average. Our issues are systemic. Not due to a lack of talent. We can sit here and talk bs all day about who’s playing good and who isn’t. But if we had solid coaching we’d be one of the top 3 teams in the league. If we expect to regain NFL superiority GARRETT MUST GO! There’s really no other option. It’s more than obvious.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Have you been watching the whole team? We can’t run the ball, we can’t tackle , we can’t kick field goals, we can’t punt, we can’t cover, we can’t coAch.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Have you been watching the whole team? We can’t run the ball, we can’t tackle , we can’t kick field goals, we can’t punt, we can’t cover, we can’t coAch.

Hmmm wonder how you forgot that WE CAN'T SCORE unless its Garbage time....

Retro88

Reaction score
Lol @ "progressing"

We played 3 games against atrocious defenses, then we played a bunch of games at mixed variety, and then our last 3 was against the Patriots, Bills, and Bears. That's 1st, 2nd, and 4th in points allowed in consecutive weeks. If his stats were progressing through those 3 tiers then he would be the best QB in the league by a landslide.

As far as the season goes....Its clear he has progressed. This is silly.