Twitter: Competition Committee says Dez caught it **merged**

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Ah, yes the old yes or no keep information out trick. We both know full well what you are so terribly trying to do here. I logically and accurately presented my points, the fact that you keep digging is telling.

Again, just because you don't like the answer does not mean one was not given.

I'll take that evasiveness as a yes. It's quite clear that those Item rules are being applied in place of the 3-part process. Same for Item 1. So quit spreading false information that the 3-part process takes precedence over the Item rules because it's clearly the opposite. At least you stayed around to perform your dance instead of just going quiet as usual.

BlindFaith

Reaction score
No, officials save past rule and case books. It gives reference to how rules evolve over time, what worked and what didn't work when changes were made.

Again officiating a game is understanding the spirit and intent of the rule, that also requires the rule's history.
Here is another official not named Blandino or Pereira who explains how simple the catch rule really is.

http://www.footballzebras.com/2017/...visor-says-replay-got-catch-reversal-correct/

And he's a footballzebra, not a blind one. ;)

blindzebra

Reaction score
I'll take that evasiveness as a yes. It's quite clear that those Item rules are being applied in place of the 3-part process. Same for Item 1. So quit spreading false information that the 3-part process takes precedence over the Item rules because it's clearly the opposite. At least you stayed around to perform your dance instead of just going quiet as usual.
LOL
Same old same old. Get destroyed but profess victory anyway.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
It does the exact opposite. It shows they didn't come to a solution at all, but summarized what the NFL told them, and one seemed to think what the NFL said didn't make sense. It's not more valid (not that we even have the latter situation). You didn't look at those logical fallacies, did you?

Suuuuuure. Already explained this. Was the authors' OWN words. I see "logical fallacy" has made an appearance. Wonder when "you're wrong" will make an appearance.

Is this a "Yes" to those questions (you usually avoid these).

It's a "we disagree" unless you can pull some stats about all the catches that have ever happened to say what occurs more.

He has admitted mistakes every single time. I don't know why he didn't. I can't speak to why he does or does not do things. I'd love to be able to discuss this with him. Maybe I could give you an answer then. Since I am not him, I don't know.

Then *** did you bring up him being wrong and admitting it in the past for? He hasn't here.

I saw someone only should 2-pt FGs. I guess that means that player is not allowed to attempt 3pt FG. You see a lunge used as an example. Nowhere do you see a lunge called or referred to as the only possible example. Either show that, or admit you are lying.

It's actually the opposite. Y'all are claiming any number of moves would do the trick. However, only lunge is written demonstrating so. You'd need to prove otherwise since you're assuming any number of moves would. Lunge is written. You're assumptions are not.

You're wrong here.

Yes! I knew it wouldn't be far behind "logical fallacy."

Basically wrong on everything you said here. Just going in circles, moving goal posts, being dishonest. I hold firm to my claim that you are a troll. I actually think the others are trying, as confused as they may be. You are not.

You won't explain how I'm wrong, like you never do, so yes, declare me a troll so you can avoid doing so in the future and not actually have to explain yourself when you're trapped. Clear example and you use evasive maneuvers to escape answering.

Again, I don't need an admission. I just need you to know that I know. And I know that you know. LOL. So yes, I'll be your escape hatch troll now.

BlindFaith

Reaction score
A self-professed sports writer is proof now?
Dude she is a blogger, not a rules expert.
:laugh::lmao::lmao2:
She's got more cred than you or Percy. Or have I just missed y'alls TV appearances, interviews and sports articles on a nationally recognized site? Or is it because she's just a...

blindzebra

Reaction score
She's got more cred than you or Percy. Or have I just missed y'alls TV appearances, interviews and sports articles on a nationally recognized site? Or is it because she's just a...
That site is a fan blog, but nice try.

BlindFaith

Reaction score

blindzebra

Reaction score

blindzebra

Reaction score
Do you have one?
The question is do I want to have one. Anyone that wants to have a blog site can create one, it does not speak to one's credibility at all. Hell, where do you think this very forum came from?

And just an FYI, I did write weekly articles for a fan site in the past.

BlindFaith

Reaction score
The question is do I want to have one. Anyone that wants to have a blog site can create one, it does not speak to one's credibility at all. Hell, where do you think this very forum came from?

And just an FYI, I did write weekly articles for a fan site in the past.
And, actually, no...That's not the question.

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
Sure, since the rule didn't change.
Change #1: Completion of the Catch Process
a) secures control of the ball in his hands or arms prior to the ball touching the ground; and
b) touches the ground inbounds with both feet or with any part of his body other than his hands; and
c) maintains control of the ball long enough, after (a) and (b) have been fulfilled, to enable him to perform any act common to the game.

(a) secures control of the ball in his hands or arms prior to the ball touching the ground; and
(b) touches the ground inbounds with both feet or with any part of his body other than his hands; and
(c) maintains control of the ball after (a) and (b) have been fulfilled, until he has clearly become a runner.

Change #2: Definition of "Runner"
A player becomes a runner when he is capable of pitching the ball, passing it, advancing with it, or avoiding or warding off an opponent.

A player becomes a runner when he is capable of avoiding or warding off impending contact of an opponent.