Complaint Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

cwbyfn88

Reaction score
A law was proposed here in my state that if you use the B word towards anyone you can face fines and jail time. You have got to be kidding me. People are so soft these days!

nobody

Reaction score
A law was proposed here in my state that if you use the B word towards anyone you can face fines and jail time. You have got to be kidding me. People are so soft these days!

Man, who'd have thought people would get offended by "buddy" :laugh:

Oh, Massachusetts...the East Coast California.

The Dark Bishop

Reaction score
Holy Hell..... What is a person to do to have a decent pain killer after the opioid epidemic? I'll admit I may have kicked myself in the nether region saying Oxycodone makes me itch, sweat, and have bad dreams, but does that mean I must take the lowest dose of Hydrocodone possible? I had the Carpal Tunnel Release Surgery on 10/15/2019 meaning the ligament was cut in two to provide more room for the nerve to allow feelings in my fingers again. Sadly after the surgery I ended up having an infection of the incision. Regardless of the infection or the surgery, I was given low dose Vicodin that didn't do crap for either situation..... 10 low dose Vicodin was prescribed for the first 2 weeks of hell. Mind you they were to be taken in 4 hour intervals.... That means I am to be fine after 40 hours... Come next Monday I get the stitches taken out and scheduled for the next surgery as long as I am still not fighting the infection.

If all is well I need to have a talk or a choke hold on this surgeon before the next surgery.... I will take nausea over this pain any day..... Screw the way I feel and screw the opioid epidemic.... Does anyone have a solution to not taking Oxycodone?

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Holy Hell..... What is a person to do to have a decent pain killer after the opioid epidemic? I'll admit I may have kicked myself in the nether region saying Oxycodone makes me itch, sweat, and have bad dreams, but does that mean I must take the lowest dose of Hydrocodone possible? I had the Carpal Tunnel Release Surgery on 10/15/2019 meaning the ligament was cut in two to provide more room for the nerve to allow feelings in my fingers again. Sadly after the surgery I ended up having an infection of the incision. Regardless of the infection or the surgery, I was given low dose Vicodin that didn't do crap for either situation..... 10 low dose Vicodin was prescribed for the first 2 weeks of hell. Mind you they were to be taken in 4 hour intervals.... That means I am to be fine after 40 hours... Come next Monday I get the stitches taken out and scheduled for the next surgery as long as I am still not fighting the infection.

If all is well I need to have a talk or a choke hold on this surgeon before the next surgery.... I will take nausea over this pain any day..... Screw the way I feel and screw the opioid epidemic.... Does anyone have a solution to not taking Oxycodone?
One of those pain relievers( ya, I remember now, it's Codine that just flat out makes me miserably I'll in the stomach),,, I won't take em' cuz it definitely compounds my illing, now other than qualuudes,,, I'd prefer to slam demoral or morphine,,,just sayin'
o_O

:lmao:

The Dark Bishop

Reaction score
One of those pain relievers( ya, I remember now, it's Codine that just flat out makes me miserably I'll in the stomach),,, I won't take em' cuz it definitely compounds my illing, now other than qualuudes,,, I'd prefer to slam demoral or morphine,,,just sayin'
o_O

I heard of such but those are hardcore and are now given under the supervision of a Doctor in the ICU and such..... Now I know those with dyer illnesses have such and drugs even stronger, but those are not the drugs they give for a few days or a few weeks... Personally I would rather have 4 days of complete numbness and sleep over anything out there...... Hell if my insurance covered it and it was safe, just chemically give me a coma for a few days until the pain is gone.... This was the worst two weeks of my life and that is saying a lot with a few broken bones and 3 bouts with pneumonia on my resume....

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

CBD oil?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
o_O

All that stuff stops me up. After my rotator cuff surgery, I just took the pain meds (Can't remember what kind) the first 3 nights, so I could sleep. I'd rather deal with some pain than get backed up.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
All that stuff stops me up. After my rotator cuff surgery, I just took the pain meds (Can't remember what kind) the first 3 nights, so I could sleep. I'd rather deal with some pain than get backed up.
Oh,ya! I plumb forgot about that little "added extra" benefit ( I was a 3to4 daily Vicodin pill cruncher,wash em down with a red bull,for 4or 5 years) about 10 years back

cwbyfn88

Reaction score
Complaint: Bye week. It just doesn't feel like a real week of NFL football without a Dallas Cowboys game. I'll still watch other NFL games, like usual, but it just isn't the same without a Cowboys game. :(
It definitely felt like something was missing all day

Status
Not open for further replies.