computer will not remember my name

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
I have history at zero and often purge my system so I definitely lose passwords et al.

However, this doesn't feel like a security issue on my computer. I had trouble restarting posting after having problems with my password.

Could there be an internal problem on the site with the site not recognizing me even when I ask it to?

Also I notice my password gets erased or doesn't show up as ***'s after my logging on and checking the remember me box.

Can someone help?

Thanks.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
hey guy, do you have internet explorer? if so i would kick it to the curb, i use firefox and it saves my names for me. have never had a problem yet

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
the kid 05 said:
hey guy, do you have internet explorer? if so i would kick it to the curb, i use firefox and it saves my names for me. have never had a problem yet

I'll have to really clean up my computer to put anything else on it. It's way overloaded and I use this laptop most of the time so updating to those cheap huge harddrives is not possible.

Where would you download it and what version and plugins do I need? I may try it.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
jobberone said:
I'll have to really clean up my computer to put anything else on it. It's way overloaded and I use this laptop most of the time so updating to those cheap huge harddrives is not possible.

Where would you download it and what version and plugins do I need? I may try it.

all you have to is Download the firefox program and it has the user name and a password saver built in...pretty b.a.

for my laptop i have a external hdd they have ones that fit in your pocket now. like 5 er 6 gig too