Conan just took a shot at Romo

Zordon

Reaction score
Did anybody just see that? Hometown crowd cheered it too. SMH the hate has gotten out of hand.

Dirk Nowitzki: What's the leading cause for cardiac arrests in Texas?

Conan O'Brien: Tony Romo

*Majestic Theatre crowd cheers profusely*

Last edited:

HanD

Reaction score
There's going to be people crying after Romo retires. They just don't know it yet.

i would wish another 20 years of quincy, drew henson, clint stoener, and vinny on the franchise to prove a point but as a fan i just can't go through it again....PLEASE!!!!

forgot hutch and anthony wright!

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
Always truth in comedy and the truth hurts.

I am pretty sure I have read on here before that Dirk would text Tony with props so that should be the first clue it's a joke.

And oh yea that Conan dude. Isn't he a comedian? Tony would probably laugh if he heard it.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
http://www.dfw.com/2014/03/31/880209/conan-does-dallas-at-the-majestic.html
Along with announced guests Adam Sandler (whom some people in line spotted outside the theater) and comedian Tig Notaro, Dallas Mavericks star Dirk Nowitzki made a cameo to give O’Brien — who’d bragged about how well he’d done his research — a “Texas citizenship” quiz. Sample questions and answers: “What’s the state bird?” “Beef.” “What’s the state flower?” “Beef.” What’s the leading cause of heart attacks?” “Tony Romo.”
Sounds like Conan was getting his audience to laugh at themselves (and be laughed at) along with the Romo joke. He's a comedian. Mission accomplished.