U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
What was that awful feather game?

It's a free game on the PS3 (and maybe other systems too). You can download it from the Playstation store. I remember getting it when I was trying to find toddler-friendly PS3 games (not many options there haha).

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Going old old school here.

Way back in the day there was a killer game called river raid for the atari.

I remember sitting in front of the TV playing river raid for hours. After hours of playing it you could look away from the screen and see things that were stationary but all of a sudden began moving. Hours of playing a game that was an up scrolling game made other things move when you looked away.

Don't know why that feather game reminded me of that.

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
Just called the stadium and inquired on how much this would cost to play Madden for an hour with my bros.

I'm placing the over/under at 25k.

daveferr33

Reaction score

I remember sitting in front of the TV playing river raid for hours. After hours of playing it you could look away from the screen and see things that were stationary but all of a sudden began moving. Hours of playing a game that was an up scrolling game made other things move when you looked away.

Man, I loved River Raid.

riverraid1.jpg

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
Jerry - get a clue here bring in the computer gamers - have the convention in the stadium. Finals on the big BIG board.
Make so more $.

speedkilz88

Reaction score

Are you positive you weren't high?

Beast_from_East

Reaction score

That game was bad arse, but my favorite was Ikari Warriors for the Atari 2600.

If you turned all the lights out and changed the contrast to max level, you could get a pulsating strobe effect from the graphics. The strobe affect plus the scrolling screen would literally hypnotize you. I would play for hours and hours and hours in a totally dark room with the strobe affect going. When you finally stopped playing, for 2 or 3 mins afterwards you could still see flashes of light in your peripheral vision.

Of course today I wear glasses with 1/4 inch think lenses.......LOL......staring at a strobe light in a pitch black room for hours upon end probably was not the best thing for retinas!!!

Fredd

Reaction score

BP, nothing was moving in that feather game....you sure you aren't having a flashback? :D

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score

activision was making some of the best games back then.

https://encrypted-tbn2.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQohHSuNM_GcZo8i8UBH7XGvBCCwqt50FMbgZOPbILLVFxN2n8o