Conerback That Cowboys NEED TO GET FAST IN THE DRAFT~!!!!

D#1Cowboyfan

Reaction score
I think that Brandon Browner could be a starter for the Dallas Cowboys...and should be a 2nd 1st Round Draft choice.... sounds good?

jdnalls

Reaction score
D#1Cowboyfan said:
I think that Brandon Browner could be a starter for the Dallas Cowboys...and should be a 2nd 1st Round Draft choice.... sounds good?
Two words for ya:

Screw that!

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
I am worried about his size. He may be too big to play CB in this era of non-contact.

He also didn't seem to be a playmaker at OSU. We need guys who get picks because CBs are going to be beaten and need to occasionally bite back. Thats why a guy like Dre Bly or Antoine Winfield can help their teams without being close to true shut down guys.

Portland Fanatic

Reaction score
We have the same thing in Pete Hunter...infact give me Hunter! Sweet...we already have him. :)

D#1Cowboyfan

Reaction score
Height and Speed is good diffently when you got small conerbacks like Terence Newman trying to check big Wide Receivers like Terrell Owens or Randy Moss....That dude is 6-4 210 and is very fast for a conerback from what I heard... You need size these days...

StanleySpadowski

Reaction score
D#1Cowboyfan said:
Height and Speed is good diffently when you got small conerbacks like Terence Newman trying to check big Wide Receivers like Terrell Owens or Randy Moss....That dude is 6-4 210 and is very fast for a conerback from what I heard... You need size these days...

Why do you need size when breathing on a WR too heavily results in a penalty?

We saw how the advantages of physicality a CB were muted this season. Example A - Chris McCallister.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
D#1Cowboyfan said:

I'd rather eat sandpaper

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
D#1Cowboyfan said:
Sorry brandon, your tricks won't work here....

D#1Cowboyfan

Reaction score
Look at Pete Hunter he is a example of a good tall conerback... how about Lenny Walls?.... We need size people...

With the distance of the Conerback from the Receivers Cowboys will need somebody tall to playoff of the wide receiver...

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
StanleySpadowski said:
Why do you need size when breathing on a WR too heavily results in a penalty?

We saw how the advantages of physicality a CB were muted this season. Example A - Chris McCallister.
since ya can't bang on 'em ya gotta out-jump 'em.

Derinyar

Reaction score
I don't want a 1st round CB period, well maybe if the top CB slides to our second 1st round pick, then go for it.