Confession...

Verdict

Reaction score
I will admit, as a fan, that I am not focusing on one game at a time. I have wrongly been looking ahead to other games, including, abhorrently, the playoffs. It will be my fault if the Cowboys lose to Pittsburgh. I have also talked smack to Steelers fans which will make the Steelers play harder. I know I have made it harder on my team as a result. I will appologize in advance for causing our team to lose. :D

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Immediately run outside and practice with a wet ball, throwing into the wind. Otherwise, we're doomed.

Verdict

Reaction score
theogt;2462528 said:
Immediately run outside and practice with a wet ball, throwing into the wind. Otherwise, we're doomed.

I'm all over it.

Verdict

Reaction score
theogt;2462528 said:

Great! I slipped and tweaked my knee. Now I am going to be doubtful for the game! Thanks a lot!

bigE79

Reaction score
Verdict;2462549 said:
Great! I slipped and tweaked my knee. Now I am going to be doubtful for the game! Thanks a lot!
****ing classic :lmao2: ...i just spit mountain dew on my laptop...thats gonna leave a mark,thanks

bigE79

Reaction score
Verdict;2462567 said:
Wait! It's not funny! It hurts! Plus I am weighing the team down! I am so ashamed!
this loss is all on you:laugh2:

Verdict

Reaction score
I put this all off on Jerry. Me looking ahead was an organizational failure to manage the fans! Jerry should have ultimately known that Barber's toe would be injured and now I have tweaked my knee. There should have been backups in place in case I twisted my knee! It is an organizational failure I tell ya!

Velvet Jones

Reaction score
Verdict;2462520 said:
I will admit, as a fan, that I am not focusing on one game at a time. I have wrongly been looking ahead to other games, including, abhorrently, the playoffs. It will be my fault if the Cowboys lose to Pittsburgh. I have also talked smack to Steelers fans which will make the Steelers play harder. I know I have made it harder on my team as a result. I will appologize in advance for causing our team to lose. :D

lmao

arync

Reaction score
theogt;2462528 said:

Also pull the hose out and wet your yard. Hopefully your in the Northeast so the ground will freeze and you can test your 1/4 or 5/8 inch screws in your cleats.

Verdict

Reaction score
arync;2462655 said:
Also pull the hose out and wet your yard. Hopefully your in the Northeast so the ground will freeze and you can test your 1/4 or 5/8 inch screws in your cleats.

In an effort to pay my debt to the Cowboys fandom I have already wet my yard down which had just been resodded. I have had a splint on my throwing hand all week, but will tempt fate by not wearing it on Sunday. I hope it doesn't come back to bite us!

kmd24

Reaction score
Verdict;2462549 said:

Didn't Wade give the veteran fans the week off? Why were you practicing?

Verdict

Reaction score
kmd24;2462762 said:
Didn't Wade give the veteran fans the week off? Why were you practicing?

I know. I don't think of anyone but myself! I was even running around with Plax the night he shot himself. Good thing it didn't bite the Cowboys in the tail!

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Verdict;2462678 said:
In an effort to pay my debt to the Cowboys fandom I have already wet my yard down which had just been resodded. I have had a splint on my throwing hand all week, but will tempt fate by not wearing it on Sunday. I hope it doesn't come back to bite us!

Don't forget to break your toe...........Have your neighbor back over it or something.

Don't forget to wear your Terry Bradshaw jersey............