Signed by Cowboys Confirmed: OL Parker Ehinger was traded by KC to Dallas for CB C Ward***Merged***

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
It seems beyond obvious to me that the Cowboys have been in denial of Chaz Green's shortcoming in preference of continuing with their delusion that he's serviceable. It's impossible for this team to compete with others in the Eastern Division like the Eagles, for example, who currently have a more practical approach as to how their team should be run.

They now understand and are more keenly aware of the talent that's required to succeed, whereas the Dallas FO simply doesn't.

Here's hoping our FO continues to wake up and learns to rely more strongly upon capable people like McClay to steer them straight. It pains me to admit that their failure to do so will only lead to more decades of mediocrity.

Last edited:

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It seems beyond obvious to me that the Cowboys have been in denial of Chaz Green's shortcoming in preference of continuing with their delusion that he's serviceable. It's impossible for this team to compete with others in the Eastern Division like the Eagles, for example, who currently have a much more practical approach as to how their team should be run. They understand and are aware of the talent that's required to succeed, whereas the Dallas FO simply doesn't. Here's hoping our FO continues to wake up and learns to rely more strongly upon capable people like McClay to steer them straight.

Or perhaps with Tyron Smith not playing in preseason they merely needed another OT on the roster to get through the games so La'el Collins didn't have to play every preseason snap?

plasticman

Reaction score
Good trade, there was too much of a drop off in talent from the top 6 guys and he offers more flexibility. A former 4th rounder for a rookie free agent. Sweet.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Or perhaps with Tyron Smith not playing in preseason they merely needed another OT on the roster to get through the games so La'el Collins didn't have to play every preseason snap?

I'm far from inclined to believe that our problems of the last two decades are quite that simple. I think most of it starts at the top. Putting band aids on serious wounds just won't feed the bulldog. Let's hope the final cuts serve us well for starters, though.

Last edited:

Maxmadden

Reaction score
Don't offer up suggestions based on common sense and reasoning. It will only be wasted here.

It helps to dive under the wave as opposed to letting it crash into you.