Congradulation on a good game Hutch

Doomsday101

Reaction score
As much as people around here loved coming down on Hutch I would like to say congradulation on a quality game going 18 of 30 for 213 yards and 3 TD.

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
I agree. almost. Congratulations.

That Grad thing is something that people use for graduation. :D

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
As much as people around here loved coming down on Hutch I would like to say congradulation on a quality game going 18 of 30 for 213 yards and 3 TD.
Ditto. He looked like a totally different QB. I have been very critical of him in the past but hopefully he will continue to grow and not be a one game wonder.

SmashFactorGolf

Reaction score
........by CHutch.......coaches even trusted him to make short/ int. and long throws in the middle of the field...............

.....and you know what........their route schemes had receivers isolated......didnt have 3 defenders in a area, didnt have 2+ receivers into same area...............

..................after watching Boys' schemes........is that legal, is that fair... :D

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I think given the fact that the Bears offensive line has looked like crap most of this year it was amazing to see the turn around in Hutch. He did a great job of getting rid of the ball and was able to attack the Vikes down field. He also showed very good mobility in the game avoiding a couple of sacks and making plays off the scrammble.

Eddie

Reaction score
I still think Hutch was worth keeping around over Romo.

I've stated for the past few years that the QB position takes about 4-5 years to develop. Hutch has the physical tools, but just needs to learn the mental aspect of the game.

He's on his 3rd year of the learning curve. I'm happy for him. I'm glad he's showing us up. Good luck to him for the remainder of the year, and I hope he solves the Bears QB issues for the next decade.