Congrats- Dak is currently 21st ranked in total qbr

Scotman

Reaction score
Dak is going to become a monster in the playoffs. Everything you thought he couldn't do...he's going to do. We will roll straight through and win the Superbowl.

Or he won't.

I'm going to bed.

Merry Christmas everyone!

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
  • Dak is going to become a monster in the playoffs. Everything you thought he couldn't do...he's going to do. We will roll straight through and win the Superbowl.

Or he won't.

I'm going to bed.

And if we do, every single person at the zone will be celebrating! It’s been a long time, and regardless of our stance on a Dak, I know that everyone here wants to the cowboys to win another superbowl first and foremost.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I triezzzz hard but dim sum hard times bro. Hit the like button for me won’t ya. I’m a little low cause of dem holidayzzz
Well,ya know, Bro! Eben ol' Davey Crockett had to flee from Tennessee & Fort up at the ALAMO afore he'd even remotely received worthy recognition,,,ya see,Prime,my Man! Is that the Majority of these dented Sputnik types operating in that narrow orbit of the NoN-appreciation altitude due to the gravitational grip of "I revolve solely within the limited confines of my self perceived greatness of severely short ranged horizons ",,, and when a couple of intergalactic STAR CRUISING COWBOY CAT'S LIKE you& me drop clods of multi-universal collected particulars of broadened expansion from the mud flaps of our superior cool tooling Chariots, unto their world,,,well, you already know the same ol' tired kazoo tune they'll bleat on &out:lmao:

:cool::thumbup::cool:

Captain-Crash

Reaction score

• And if we do, every single person at the zone will be celebrating! It’s been a long time, and regardless of our stance on a Dak, I know that everyone here wants to the cowboys to win another superbowl first and foremost.
some just want Dak to win something, anything so they can say, " I told you Romo sucks".. sad people..

Zman5

Reaction score
Thought you would like this

This guys a freakin' idiot. All QBs do better when the RB gets over 100 yards. And it's more important for a run first offense like ours. Yeh water is wet. This Gupta dude is a moron. Looks like a typical Fantasy Football nerd.

BleedinBlue

Reaction score
Let's look at the Dak now and nit at the beginning. Like I have always said, Dak's upside is he isn't even close to peaking.

In the 2nd half of this season, Dak is ranked #10 in passer rating. He is ranked #2 in completion percentage.

Dink and dunk? Not so fast. In the second half of the season Dak is #5 in passing yardage and #8 in average yards per attempt.

And what about that other attribute some conveniently disregard when determining his worth? Dak leads all QB in the second half of the season in rushing TD's.

Overall, Dak is trending up.....at precisely the right time.
Dak is trending up except in the points department , he needs to get that fixed.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I believe with all my heart, that if the defense can perform like a top 5 defense and get multiple sacks and turn overs each game, and if Maher can continue to kick 59-65 yd field goals, and if Zeke can get around 139-200 yds total from scrimmage, that Dak does have the ability to drive this bus to a playoff win.

The problem is tha5 people are soooooooooooo pessimistic. Here have some cocoa with some mashmellos and chillz for a bit
It's crystal clear, LP, you preferred Romo who would constantly pass for 300+ yards and 2 TDs almost every game. You loved how he could woo you with his gunslinging play. But with key games on the line, with the final drive to win the game, oops, he would throw a game killing interception at the worst time (or get injured). Never failed. That's why he only won 2 playoff games throughout his 10 years of starting. Ouch.

Sounds like the today's Wince. No wonder you're a Wincey boy. lol

I'll take Dak any game, all day long.

Cowboy-33

Reaction score
Yeah I’d much rather he be up there with dalton or Ryan or way up there with Superman Rogers (17) - all sitting on the couch watching us in the playoffs.

Verdict

Reaction score
Yo ramziD. Because it’s the holidays and quite frankly I’ve liked some of your posts in the past, you deserve a straight answer and not a typically troll response. These are strictly my opinions

• I do not believe that Dak is the worst qb in the league. In fact, I believe that he’s somewhere between 15-22 depending on what metrics you use.
  • I believe that if a team is soundly constructed with a strong defense, good Oline, that Dak could function as the qb. I don’t believe that he can put a team on his back, but I din5 think he’s so sorry that we will lose every game because of him
  • I believe that the coaches could be creative with the play calling but I’m also cognizant that he can’t make all the necessary throws or process the defense quickly, therefore I don’t know if the play calling is based on what his strengths are or athe result of a stubborn old man.
  • I don’t believe that we should mortgage our future paying Dak but I realize that he does deserve a pay raise.

See....we can all be reasonable.

Spot on as usual bro.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
http://www.espn.com/nfl/qbr

It seems that the last couple of games has pushed Dak from 22nd to 21st, and I believe that if he keeps working hard and grinding that 20th is not out of the realm of possibility.

Keep up the good work and Go cowboys !

I find it odd that Dak would seek (and Jerry would give) a , 3-year $90 million contact based on being in the lower 20s.

wssaustin

Reaction score
These stats are tangible facts, Dakiods don't care about them obviously.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Wouldn't make sense, because it wouldn't tell you anything about how the players were trending.

Is there a statistic that does?

I understand what you are getting at, but numbers are numbers. All players have weeks where they struggle. Whether they came in weeks 1-3 or they are scattered across the season, the composite is a reflection of a player's overall performance. Once you start placing footnotes on everything, the numbers no longer matter. What QB has the best W/L record after a haircut? I dunno, but I also don't care.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
Dak is going to become a monster in the playoffs. Everything you thought he couldn't do...he's going to do. We will roll straight through and win the Superbowl.

Or he won't.

I'm going to bed.

Shaky limb, man. Shaky limb.

CWR

Reaction score
Dak has his warts, however we as fans have no choice but to hope he goes on a run. He's capable of that, hes given us flashes of promise.

Hes young and can still develop. Also, hes a hell of a leader and he's proven to have ice in his veins. The guy somehow defies the odds and despite any prior mistakes hes a gamer when it counts.

Yes I support our quarterback. No Im not blind. I am capable of having my doubts, but I wont let that rob me of believing in him either. Theres enough tape out there to show us he can play.

He may never develop into the qb we are hoping for, but with lack of any other option Im riding with him and cheering him on.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Let's look at the Dak now and nit at the beginning. Like I have always said, Dak's upside is he isn't even close to peaking.

In the 2nd half of this season, Dak is ranked #10 in passer rating. He is ranked #2 in completion percentage.

Dink and dunk? Not so fast. In the second half of the season Dak is #5 in passing yardage and #8 in average yards per attempt.

And what about that other attribute some conveniently disregard when determining his worth? Dak leads all QB in the second half of the season in rushing TD's.

Overall, Dak is trending up.....at precisely the right time.
awesome, I guess the colts game and the tampa game are trending up you are talking about...maybe he peaked in the eagles game and now is nose diving? just a guess...

dallasfan4lizife

Reaction score
LOL. And Mitch Trubisky is ranked 4th?!

How can you reference this stat as a legitimate success measure, when none of you even know how it's actually calculated, or the precise formulas used?