Congrats Dallas Cowboys

NYGIANTS=#1

Reaction score
Did not want you guys to think I would not come back on the forum after the game last night. gotta tip my cap to the cowboys. The deffense abused Eli from the first play of the game to the last. They shut down our entire offense in every phase. from reciever coverage to dominating our offensive line. they made enough plays on offense, romo showed some toughness. that sums it up pretty much.

Incredible how fast and far the giants have fallen from only a few weeks ago. They have a must win game this weekend. This team needs a bye week to rest up and try to get a bit healthier. not to mention if they lose this weekend they will have officialy come unglued. this team has finally hit some serious adversity at this point. its going to be a long week.

But now I change my focus from your cowboys to the panthers. I just wanted to come on this forum and see what it was like from the other teams perspective. maybe I'll go join a panther forum for the week and see how those fans are feeling.. But I wanted to show you I am not just a fair weather fan.

If by chance the giants and cowboys meet again. I'LL BE BACK!

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Nice post. Hopefully we'll meet in the playoffs again. I'd like Dallas to go to NY and repay the favor from last year. :)

sacowboysfan513

Reaction score
Cowboys and Giants flip flopping last year and this year???

I sure hope so :)

Hang in there...

Go Big D!

Destination End Zone
Reaction score
It sucks what a few injuries can do to a win loss record.

InDakWeTrust

DezBRomo9
Reaction score
I'll give you one thing, it takes some nads to come back to this forum. Especially after what this team dealing with the whole BSPN "BS". The Giants and my Cowboys seem to have reversed roles from last year, and hopefully my team has the same outcome at the end of the year that yours did.

Next Sunday's Giants/Panthers game should be a must watch, with my money on the Panthers, simply because of their running game, but it is football and they will play the game.

Can't wait to show up the Giants again in the playoffs with an actual LG and having MB3 healthy, although I had 20 heartattacks last night, it was a superexciting game!

Ren

Reaction score
like the rest of the NFC you better hope we don't make the playoffs. With the way our D is playing now, if the offense can get back in sync... watch out

good game i'd say good luck for the rest of the season but you're a Giants fan so I'd be lying if i did

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good luck for the rest of the season!!! I'm lying my *** off.

NYGIANTS=#1

Reaction score
sacowboysfan513;2496516 said:

Hang in there...

it sure looks like it right now. the cowboys are playing.

Reaction score
NYGIANTS=#1;2496488 said:
Did not want you guys to think I would not come back on the forum after the game last night. gotta tip my cap to the cowboys. The deffense abused Eli from the first play of the game to the last. They shut down our entire offense in every phase. from reciever coverage to dominating our offensive line. they made enough plays on offense, romo showed some toughness. that sums it up pretty much.

Incredible how fast and far the giants have fallen from only a few weeks ago. They have a must win game this weekend. This team needs a bye week to rest up and try to get a bit healthier. not to mention if they lose this weekend they will have officialy come unglued. this team has finally hit some serious adversity at this point. its going to be a long week.

But now I change my focus from your cowboys to the panthers. I just wanted to come on this forum and see what it was like from the other teams perspective. maybe I'll go join a panther forum for the week and see how those fans are feeling.. But I wanted to show you I am not just a fair weather fan.

If by chance the giants and cowboys meet again. I'LL BE BACK!

:bow:

NYGIANTS=#1

Reaction score
xoSILVERxBLUEox;2496519 said:
It sucks what a few injuries can do to a win loss record.

yeah it does. but its to late in the season to play that card. I believed the giants where going to do more last night. heck, I thought they would win. so I was not watching the game thinking about injury's. obviously I missed jacobs as the game went on. But the dallas deffense was over whelming.

BlueStar II

Reaction score
Yes, that was a classy post that he put on here. It just goes to show how key injuries can impact any team. I just wish Felix Jones was still available to us this year, his quick strike capability was such a nice factor to have.

NYGIANTS=#1

Reaction score
Ren;2496522 said:
like the rest of the NFC you better hope we don't make the playoffs. With the way our D is playing now, if the offense can get back in sync... watch out

good game i'd say good luck for the rest of the season but you're a Giants fan so I'd be lying if i did

I was unaware of just how good Ware is. If you have a guy on your deffense who is that good. It can be enough to make a deffense dominant. He looks unstoppable.

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
Classy --hope to see you bringing the same message in a few weeks

BigDinAZ

Reaction score
Classy Post!!

It would be interesting in Dallas took the Giants path this season. Would be ironic!!

Also, it would add insult to injury should Ware take Strahans sack record!!!

Don Corleone

Reaction score
Classy post. With that being said, I hope you guys have an early playoff exit.

:laugh2:

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
I think that the Plaxico incident might just sink the Giants, Priece hasn't played well sice.

L-O-Jete

Reaction score
sacowboysfan513;2496516 said:

Hang in there...

It will be the same as last year: Cowboys 2W's Gints 1W :D