Congrats to the Dallas Cowboys for making it back to the NFC Championship Game

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rejoice. We finally did it. After 28 years your (mostly my) Dallas Cowboys are in the NFC Championship Game. A mere two wins away from a 6th title.

Now they will be dealt with severely by their daddies (all 49 of them) for getting there but why talk about that right now? Another streak of futility has been snapped by our fat savior. Let that be our focus.

Do -------> NOT <------- give me any crap about still needing to win two games. No thread title edits with your unfaithful negativity. I do not lie. They aren't losing a game at home.

And

Do -------> NOT <------- bring any cowardly talk of a jinx in here as if this is still in question. Those games are over. The results are in.

This thread should be pages of celebration for this achievement. Let it out. 28 years of being laughed at, mocked and ridiculed for rubbing elbows with the Lions and that team in Washington. All over today, this January 7th in the year of our Lord 2024.

As the team's biggest fan it's an emotional time for me. You guys certainly must feel it too just less intensely.

~soaking it all in~

Cowboys!

bigE79

Reaction score
Rejoice. We finally did it. After 28 years your (mostly my) Dallas Cowboys are in the NFC Championship Game. A mere two wins away from a 6th title.

Now they will be dealt with severely by their daddies (all 49 of them) for getting there but why talk about that right now? Another streak of futility has been snapped by our fat savior. Let that be our focus.

Do -------> NOT <------- give me any crap about still needing to win two games. No thread title edits with your unfaithful negativity. I do not lie. They aren't losing a game at home.

And

Do -------> NOT <------- bring any cowardly talk of a jinx in here as if this is still in question. Those games are over. The results are in.

This thread should be pages of celebration for this achievement. Let it out. 28 years of being laughed at, mocked and ridiculed for rubbing elbows with the Lions and that team in Washington. All over today, this January 7th in the year of our Lord 2024.

As the team's biggest fan it's an emotional time for me. You guys certainly must feel it too just less intensely.

~soaking it all in~

Cowboys!
You're the man Risen

Kwyn

Reaction score

And

~soaking it all in~

Cowboys!
Here we go again.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Does this mean we broke the streak. No East team has won the division 2 years in a row for a very long time. But we did.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
iu

Virginia-Dave

Reaction score
Here is what's gonna happen: Cowboys beat down the Packers (no Rodgers, no problem). Stafford and the Rams beat the Lions in their first home playoff game in 30 years (Lions gonna Lion). Tampa beats the Eagles (Eagles have tapped out). Cowboys host Tampa in the divisional round, and win by a lot. NFCCG here we come!

meddleroidz

Reaction score
cowboys have been a pathetic joke for 30 years, why would it change this year>?