Congrats to the Giants for exposing Parcells

TheNatureBoy

Benched
Reaction score
From the opening gun they outplayed Dallas in every facet of the game...
- They Outgameplanned Dallas
- They picked up every single Cowboys blitz when they needed to
- Coughlin had them ready
- They forced Parcells to make a move that showed pure panic...This was the Biggest game of his season b/c they go to Carolina next week on the Sunday Nite Game...a snakepit to win in - Parcells HAD to have this game....and He came up disgusting....all he did was piss and moan on the sideline....Bad play calls...bad scheming - Bad everything.

I have ALWAYS said Parcells was an overrated coach who was carried in NY by his cooridinators and brilliant GM - George Young who kept Parcells OUT of the Draft Room.

5-6 Analysts picked the Cowboys to go to the Bowl - being a 30 year fan myself - I NEVER EVER saw it...Why? Terrible job of BP building an OL....it all starts with the OL....and our OL is Sub Par....at best.

NOW - you played Romo...and he showed signs of potential and pain...Jerry Jones expected this team to make the playoffs ...Can you really go back to Bledsoe? NO....Can you really expect Tony Romo to beat Carolina? No = 3-4 = Season Over = End of Parcells , Hopefully.

Parcells got his head kicked in tonite...he picked ALL of these players.

I think it's Giants v Bears in the NFC Championship Game.

cowboy4life

"I Love Me Some Me." Hit The Bricks, *******. Team
Reaction score
TheNatureBoy;1110173 said:
From the opening gun they outplayed Dallas in every facet of the game...
- They Outgameplanned Dallas
- They picked up every single Cowboys blitz when they needed to
- Coughlin had them ready
- They forced Parcells to make a move that showed pure panic...This was the Biggest game of his season b/c they go to Carolina next week on the Sunday Nite Game...a snakepit to win in - Parcells HAD to have this game....and He came up disgusting....all he did was piss and moan on the sideline....Bad play calls...bad scheming - Bad everything.

I have ALWAYS said Parcells was an overrated coach who was carried in NY by his cooridinators and brilliant GM - George Young who kept Parcells OUT of the Draft Room.

5-6 Analysts picked the Cowboys to go to the Bowl - being a 30 year fan myself - I NEVER EVER saw it...Why? Terrible job of BP building an OL....it all starts with the OL....and our OL is Sub Par....at best.

NOW - you played Romo...and he showed signs of potential and pain...Jerry Jones expected this team to make the playoffs ...Can you really go back to Bledsoe? NO....Can you really expect Tony Romo to beat Carolina? No = 3-4 = Season Over = End of Parcells , Hopefully.

Parcells got his head kicked in tonite...he picked ALL of these players.

I think it's Giants v Bears in the NFC Championship Game.

Well, if that's the case, you should get a head start on basketball season and give your fingers a rest.;)

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
Parcells has been clueless since his first season here. And four years later we are about as fricked up as were when he showed up. And still have no QB.

Aikbach

Reaction score
Hold off annointing the Giants, a back up quarterback made a push against them. Dallas is just that awful right now.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
cowboy4life;1110219 said:
Well, if that's the case, you should get a head start on basketball season and give your fingers a rest.;)
Here's hoping.

kingwhicker

BCRSA
Reaction score
Nature Boy, who do you want to team with at Cyber Sunday- Dusty Rhodes, Roddy Piper, or Sgt. Slaughter? Sorry about losing to Spirit Squad Kenny tonight on RAW-yep, I watched RAW rather than this crap.

TheNatureBoy

Benched
Reaction score
kingwhicker;1110455 said:
Nature Boy, who do you want to team with at Cyber Sunday- Dusty Rhodes, Roddy Piper, or Sgt. Slaughter? Sorry about losing to Spirit Squad Kenny tonight on RAW-yep, I watched RAW rather than this crap.

Piper - as dirty as there ever was :eek::