Congrats...

Tom [Giants fan]

Reaction score
The Cowboys played a great second half. Congrats on your win.

You would think the Giants would know that TO is on the Cowboys and they would try covering him.

I put this loss squarely on the shoulders of Eli Manning. He looked like it was his first start most of this game. Four delay of game penalties and getting sacked when he had time. I thought it was Dave Brown quarterbacking the Giants.

I still want a third game in January but we'll see what this loss does to the Giants. They have been sent on a downward spiral off of one loss before.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You have a lot of class Tom ..... goodluck against the Lions and Commanders.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Classy as usual Tom...

This was just our year... great game and good luck to you...

DTK

Reaction score
Much respect for you Tom. You seem like a good guy, like most of us are. Best of luck to you.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Tom [Giants fan];1758448 said:

You would think the Giants would know that TO is on the Cowboys and they would try covering him.

I put this loss squarely on the shoulders of Eli Manning. He looked like it was his first start most of this game. Four delay of game penalties and getting sacked when he had time. I thought it was Dave Brown quarterbacking the Giants.

I still want a third game in January but we'll see what this loss does to the Giants. They have been sent on a downward spiral off of one loss before.
Thank you Tom. I wish you'd stick around.

cowboys4life

Reaction score
Tom very classy of you, we appreciate it...Great game..like the above post said it was just our year

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Good to see you posting here Tom.

Classy as ever.

The Giants are not having a bad year. It's just that right now the Cowboys are have a really good year.

I think the giants may be a QB away from contending.

:D

Sorry, just kidding!

SPHawk

Reaction score

Not to knock you or anything but you still think the Rams are the worst team in the league? :p:

Wolfpack

Reaction score

Very nice. Eli looked bad...normally he looks like his brother vs the cowboys.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
good luck the rest of the way.

I dont think eli manning lost the game for you today, I think some of the talkers on your team need to look in the mirror. WHy is antonio pierce talking so much again? Critical part of the game he gets stood up one on one blitzing by julius jones and then thrown down and injured, yet he talked all week.

Our defense won the game, I hope the story isnt eli losing it, because that is another insult to our defense.

Oh and if the cowboys are ankle tacklers, I guess the giants are helmet tacklers all of those guys tackle high and take head shots.

Good luck the rest of the way, we are going to play again for sure.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Put it on your defense. We hung 31 on you and we were in "run the clock out" mode with 10 minutes left.

CowboyWay

If Coach would have put me in, we'd a won State
Reaction score
Tom's alway been one of the classiest fans around. Good luck to you the rest of the year.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
The Giants are obviously a playoff team - I think they are better than Green Bay. Solace lays in the fact that ANYTHING can happen in the playoffs. You just gotta get there.

Also, in the event of a third matchup... it's tough to beat a good team three times in the same season. Frankly, I'm hoping the Cowboys can dodge THAT bullet.

Tom [Giants fan]

Reaction score
Not to knock you or anything but you still think the Rams are the worst team in the league?

I'm not exactly sure what the Rams are. But I can't believe the Saints laid such an egg today. They win four in a row and play a game like that against an 0-8 team. Very sad.

Tom [Giants fan]

Reaction score
Honestly, the Giants are probably the third best team in the NFC. Green Bay is definitely better than the Giants.

This loss does do one thing for the Giants. They have to clinch the playoffs by the end of week 16. They could then use week 17 as a bye to rest anyone who is injured. I mean, it is against the Pats anyway. :)

twa

Reaction score
CowboyWay;1758499 said:
Tom's alway been one of the classiest fans around. Good luck to you the rest of the year.

Yep, he's one of the good ones...good luck on the rest of the season.