Congrats...

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
Tom [Giants fan];1758511 said:
I'm not exactly sure what the Rams are. But I can't believe the Saints laid such an egg today. They win four in a row and play a game like that against an 0-8 team. Very sad.

No kidding. Anybody says they saw THAT coming - they are the senseless beneficiaries of "the Fates".

gazmc_06

Reaction score
T.O. again baby, single cover him and that's what happens.

Giants are the second best team in the NFC East and the entire NFC...they are a tough team but I think our offense is too hot to be shut down by any defence.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Tom [Giants fan];1758518 said:
Honestly, the Giants are probably the third best team in the NFC. Green Bay is definitely better than the Giants.

This loss does do one thing for the Giants. They have to clinch the playoffs by the end of week 16. They could then use week 17 as a bye to rest anyone who is injured. I mean, it is against the Pats anyway. :)
The Giants are capable of going a long way though. No doubt.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
Tom [Giants fan];1758518 said:
Honestly, the Giants are probably the third best team in the NFC. Green Bay is definitely better than the Giants.

This loss does do one thing for the Giants. They have to clinch the playoffs by the end of week 16. They could then use week 17 as a bye to rest anyone who is injured. I mean, it is against the Pats anyway. :)

I disagree. They BOTH have solid defenses... I just think the Giants tough running game will serve them well when the playoffs roll around. That and a team battle-tested by, arguably, the most ruggedly contested division in football.

I can't say the same for the Pack.

zeromaster

Reaction score
Class of the east coast enemy fans for sure.

Your team is still in the playoff hunt.

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
Giants are still a good team, they just didn't have enough today, good luck to your team rest of the way Tom.

superpunk

Reaction score
I have absolutely no doubt that we'll see the Giants again this season.

And I have absolutely no doubt that the results will be exactly the same.

Take it easy, tom. :)

lspain1

Reaction score
Tom [Giants fan];1758448 said:
The Cowboys played a great second half. Congrats on your win.

You would think the Giants would know that TO is on the Cowboys and they would try covering him.

I put this loss squarely on the shoulders of Eli Manning. He looked like it was his first start most of this game. Four delay of game penalties and getting sacked when he had time. I thought it was Dave Brown quarterbacking the Giants.

I still want a third game in January but we'll see what this loss does to the Giants. They have been sent on a downward spiral off of one loss before.

Tom, you might get your wish for a rematch. The Giants looked strong to me. Eli had a decent game but not a great one. I find it hard to lay all the blame on his shoulders. Your defense has some questions to answer as well. Good luck going forward....unless we meet again. ;)

Angus

Reaction score
Thanks, Tom. It is always good to hear from you. come by more often.

:star:

Maxmadden

Reaction score
Thanks for the the visit Tom. We have quite a few Commander posters, a couple of Eagles posters but we don't seem to have many Giant posters. I know it's hard to be taken serious on an opposing forum but the majority of us appreciate your comments and insight from another perspective. Differnt teams but we all love the same game and the East has alot of tradition.

Good Luck and we'll see you again.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
We'll probably see the NYFG again in the playoffs...

Let's hope the outcome is the same...

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
trickblue;1759354 said:
We'll probably see the NYFG again in the playoffs...

Let's hope the outcome is the same...

to me thats the only downside of homefield advantage throughout the playoffs...our first playoff game is likely alot more difficult as the #1 seed than if we are the 2nd seed...I think both widcard teams will be better than the division winners from the NFC South and West

David