Congratulations crayton

Taz

Reaction score
Congratulations crayton with Keyshawn and AB gone you are new starting wide receiver along with Glenn. We haven't got a FA WR and do we want a rookie from college to start for us.

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
In that case, congratulations Washington... you're going to sweep us again.:mad:

AbeBeta

Reaction score
that won't last.

I like the kid but he's not a starter

JPBallin21

Reaction score
Yea, no way he will start this year. I see him as our 3rd option.
Don't worry. We will sign someone soon. :)

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Taz said:
Congratulations crayton with Keyshawn and AB gone you are new starting wide receiver along with Glenn. We haven't got a FA WR and do we want a rookie from college to start for us.

What exactly makes you think Dallas doesn't think we aren't really hurt with Crayton taking over for Key and bringing in a high rookie draft pick WR and an affordable FA by Free Agency or trade..?

I think that is exactly what's happening.

I'm Ok with it.

I'd prefer not to slash the team's throat by failing on the knife edge that is TO.

And I like the potential youth on the team balanced with vets in Glenn and Witten catching passes.

My feeling all along was this coming.

Even Key mentioned in one of his post-cut interviews that both he and the team understood his original deal was really a 2 year deal.

So Dallas is sort of sticking to their plans and probably looking for younger, more longterm WR's.

Crayton is one.

We need one more.

And I'd be happy to find a Walker or a Moulds or someother cap casualty for the short-term..even Key again.

We'll see.

parcellswaterboy