Congratulations on a great win

apollo856

Reaction score
Congrats on a great win.You guys played very well.I say two teams today,one that was hungary and one that seemed like they didnt want to be there and very disinterested.I really wish we could have gave you guys a game or even maybe won but it just wasnt in the cards today.Your team played like a team posessed and I was very impressed,didnt like it lol but very impressed .Maybe next week we can beat you guys or if we lose hopefully we can give you at least a game.I wish your team the best of luck in the playoffs but not to much :)....God Bless and again thank you for allowing me to converse with all of you on an adult level.

Frozen700

Reaction score
God Bless bro

i can say you all have a class act team.....and you all aren't as bad, as our big headed fans make you seem to be...i will look forward to a hard match next week

good luck...no injuries

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We can both expect a much more competitive game next week. The Eagles will try to establish more on offense and defense. Luckily, Dallas hasn't exposed its whole hand as well. In fact, not even close.

See you next week. :)

Reaction score
Thanks for the congrats. It's nice to have a good football discussion with an opposing rival's fan without it having to be a fight. :D

tchoice23

Reaction score
apollo856;3194062 said:
Congrats on a great win.You guys played very well.I say two teams today,one that was hungary

No we are Americas team. We are not Hungarian. Nice country though

BIGDen

Dr. Freakasaurus
Reaction score
apollo856;3194062 said:
Congrats on a great win.You guys played very well.I say two teams today,one that was hungary and one that seemed like they didnt want to be there and very disinterested.I really wish we could have gave you guys a game or even maybe won but it just wasnt in the cards today.Your team played like a team posessed and I was very impressed,didnt like it lol but very impressed .Maybe next week we can beat you guys or if we lose hopefully we can give you at least a game.I wish your team the best of luck in the playoffs but not to much :)....God Bless and again thank you for allowing me to converse with all of you on an adult level.

Wow.
You sure you're an Eagles fan? Thanks for the classy post.
Love your avatar BTW.
:D

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Terence Newman700;3194107 said:
i can say you all have a class act team.....and you all aren't as bad, as our big headed fans make you seem to be.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hoss

Reaction score
a classy Eagles fan???? I didnt know they existed.... :)