Congratulations Texas

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
You guys have one HELL of a football team. You guys will beat OU for sure.

You're still gonna lose at Kyle though :D

Natedawg44

Reaction score
Heard all of this before. And I think Oklahoma left 40 point victors. I'll believe it when I see it.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Natedawg44 said:
Heard all of this before. And I think Oklahoma left 40 point victors. I'll believe it when I see it.

:D :D :D :D :D

They sure can TALK about beating OU. Ive yet to see it in the past 5 matchups to. ;)

Roughneck

Reaction score
We're gonna beat OSU at the Horseshoe & OU, then we're going to lose to A&M?

:confused:

Time to put down the pipe Heavy.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Roughneck said:

Time to put down the pipe Heavy.

I love your confidence. You have not even played these teams yet and you have already chocked them up to wins.

And we make fun of the Philly fans coming in here before game time and smack talking our Cowboys. :rolleyes:

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
devman90 said:
Screw Justin Zwick

Tressel should have obviously put in Smith :mad:

Both are really good teams.....That's what happens when you kick field goals and don't get Touchdowns!

Props to Texas' defence they held when they had too! :bang2:

Roughneck

Reaction score
Dallas said:
I love your confidence. You have not even played these teams yet and you have already chocked them up to wins.

And we make fun of the Philly fans coming in here before game time and smack talking our Cowboys. :rolleyes:
Um Dallas, feel free to actually read the entire thread next time before inserting foot into mouth. HH said:
You guys have one HELL of a football team. You guys will beat OU for sure.

You're still gonna lose at Kyle though.
HH had us beating OU and losing to A&M. Then read my post:

Time to put down the pipe Heavy
I never said we would beat OU (although I think we will). I was questioning HH's idea that we were good enough to beat OSU at the horseshoe & OU but weren't going to be good enough to beat A&M. Understand?

This has been your first lecture in "Internet Message Board 101" Be sure to come back for your second lecture Dallas, when I'll be teaching you how to erase your typing mistakes without getting white-out all over your screen.

:D

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Roughneck said:
Um Dallas, feel free to actually read the entire thread next time before inserting foot into mouth. HH said: HH had us beating OU and losing to A&M. Then read my post: I never said we would beat OU (although I think we will). I was questioning HH's idea that we were good enough to beat OSU at the horseshoe & OU but weren't going to be good enough to beat A&M. Understand?

This has been your first lecture in "Internet Message Board 101" Be sure to come back for your second lecture Dallas, when I'll be teaching you how to erase your typing mistakes without getting white-out all over your screen.

:D

If all you can find is grammar mistakes and punctuation issues w/ me then im obviously not doing my job well enough.

I find it funny folks like you stooping down to try and correct people on messages boards. I find it curious. Can you tell me why you do that? What does that do for you? Does it give you some sort of self magnification? Sure does seem so.

I responded to your post. Not HH's. Read my post again. Its really not that hard to figure out. And yes. You are chocking these games up to wins already. You can try and sugar it all you want.

Roughneck

Reaction score
Dallas said:
I find it funny folks like you stooping down to try and correct people on messages boards. I find it curious. Can you tell me why you do that? What does that do for you? Does it give you some sort of self magnification? Sure does seem so.
Dude, you called me out. You said:
Show me where I "chocked" up a single win in my post.
I responded to your post. Not HH's.
......and I was responding to HH's. I was asking him a question about his original post when you stuck your head in and accused me of something I did not do.
Read my post again. Its really not that hard to figure out. And yes. You are chocking these games up to wins already.
Show me where I did that. I repeat, I was asking HH whether or not he actually believed that we would beat OSU & OU and then lose to A&M. He "chocked" up the OU win, I didn't.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
You really put to much of yourself into these replys. This is a message board cuz. There is no need for you to get all bent out of shape and blood racing over things. I read your post differently. If I was wrong. Then im sorry. Thats just how I read your reply. Thats what I posted to.

No go take something and calm down.

I called you out? Let me tell you something. You would know if I ever called you out in a thread. =) Trust me toughguy.

Roughneck

Reaction score
Dallas said:
You really put to much of yourself into these replys. This is a message board cuz. There is no need for you to get all bent out of shape and blood racing over things. I read your post differently. If I was wrong. Then im sorry. Thats just how I read your reply. Thats what I posted to.

No go take something and calm down.

I called you out? Let me tell you something. You would know if I ever called you out in a thread. =) Trust me toughguy.
Whoa easy there, Internet Bravado is a risky thing. Don't want to pull a groin standing up too quickly. Here, I'll even make amends Dallas. You take the OU bet on my sig bet thread and if OU wins, I'll give you 2 months (instead of one) of something pro-OU/anti-Texas in my signature. You're not going to find a btter deal than that.

;)

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Roughneck said:
Whoa easy there, Internet Bravado is a risky thing. Don't want to pull a groin standing up too quickly. Here, I'll even make amends Dallas. You take the OU bet on my sig bet thread and if OU wins, I'll give you 2 months (instead of one) of something pro-OU/anti-Texas in my signature. You're not going to find a btter deal than that.

;)

I did take your bet. You didnt take mine. I picked USC in the NC game over Texas. =) Oh an by alot more than 3 pts. ;)