Connor Williams lost his job to penalties so should Anthony Brown

RoboQB

Reaction score
DeSean Jackson could get off his couch and beat the Cowboys
for another decade. Dude always kills us.

RonWashington

Reaction score
DeSean Jackson could get off his couch and beat the Cowboys
for another decade. Dude always kills us.

I remember one year think it was when he was an Eagle he beat the Dallas CB so bad he did a back flip into the end zone , before these ridiculous taunting calls came down from The Godfather’s office in NY.

Zman5

Reaction score
He should be replaced by Anae. Anae as CB. Championship!

BBGTYCOON

Reaction score
The coaching staff should not have double standards on player treatment when they commit repeat violations. Anthony Brown has been targeted deep by just about every QB, if he isn’t committing passing interference he is giving up TDs or big plays.

He needs to be benches for Kelvin Joseph who can play press, man or zone coverage.
Long overdue.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Steele is NOT better than Lael Collins.

Dude is a turnstile or wet toilet paper, and neither are good.

Flamma

Reaction score
The coaching staff should not have double standards on player treatment when they commit repeat violations. Anthony Brown has been targeted deep by just about every QB, if he isn’t committing passing interference he is giving up TDs or big plays.

He needs to be benches for Kelvin Joseph who can play press, man or zone coverage.

Gotta put a safety over the top of Brown. It is so much easier to play CB with a safety backing you up. Brown has been doing this since 2016. He covers the WR and only reacts to the WR. Then he tries to stick his hand in to break it up. He rarely looks back at the QB and only reacts to what the WR does.

If Carr's passes were better then Brown had a chance. He'd stick his hand in there as the WR tried to catch the ball. But since they were crap throws Brown didn't have any idea where the ball was since he hardly ever turns around.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
if you're going to post stuff red-skin fan, here's a good one.

Since Dak sucks do we need to bench him and let the leader Rush play. The team plays harder for Rush. he's 1-0 for the year.

Cebrin

Reaction score
Williams’ penalty issue has been chronic.

Yesterday’s game for Brown was an anomaly.
Nah. Just the NFL doing the NFL. Notice how they favored the boys at the end when it didn't matter? Seemed like they were trying to level the boas out. We've dealt with this all year. Except we were stacked enough to overcome it. At some point, I'm going to watch the 10,000 holds on Micah Parsons that aren't called, and scream at the screen. I at times don't know why I watch this game anymore. It seems at times that I'm not watching Football anymore, but instead a reality show. For what it's worth I hate being that guy, but man. This game made me almost as mad as the no catch.

Reactions: BAT

Cebrin

Reaction score

Coaches lost this game. Zebras did their thing, but if you're in the final minutes, and you don't have your safety over the top of Brown when he's been flagged for 70% of our flag yardage?!?!?! :huh: They ran that play purposely. The receiver pulled his helmet and head intentionally to make that play appear worse. It worked. Our coaches are stupid in that situation.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score

Kelvin Joseph? Do you mean the guy who is so mentally weak that he allows himself to get in a fight and kicked out of the game? KJ can't play press, man, or zone coverage when he's been disqualified from playing. Got any more genius ideas? :rolleyes:

Smith22

Reaction score
Not a Brown fan at all, and his play was pretty awful that game. I think the issue is the guys behind him aren't ready.

Swaggstar1

Reaction score
Tampa Game brown got flagged on an important PI call

Raiders Game brown got flagged multiple times on a PI call

kevm3

Reaction score
Who takes his spot?
How about we give one of the guys we drafted a chance to get on the field and develop? It's clear as day that he's not the answer. He will have a couple of decent games and make you think he has turned the corner, but then he'll have a game like last game where he generated 100 yards in penalties. You CANNOT have play like that in the playoffs.