Reaction score

maxresdefault.jpg

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Kane was awesome when he came out! Used to have a kane mask lol

JayFord

Reaction score
Maybe it’s me but he looks small especially for a guard

But I like Connor and I think he has all the tools to be just as good as zack Martin it’s just going to take a little longer

dsturgeon

Reaction score

But I like Connor and I think he has all the tools to be just as good as zack Martin it’s just going to take a little longer

I hope so on that, and I would like to see it. I am rooting for Williams.

I would put my money on Martin having more all pro years than years where Williams is as good as martin

speedkilz88

Reaction score

He’s looking like an OG sranding next to Martin.

He's a baby Martin. I think the biggest difference between the two is that one went to Notre Dame and the other Texas. Martin has been further along in his development since being drafted but the talent is very similar.

texbumthelife

Reaction score

He looks "small" to you? You need to hit the optometrist. Dude is friggin massive. I guess he could down more bisquits to make you happy tho, Tuna.

This dude would clobber in the right scheme. He's a zone lineman. We drafted him to be a zone lineman and then tried to play a power man scheme. Go back to zone, damnit!

cern

Reaction score
Looks like they're going fishing again. Hotfizh,