Conor Mcgregor retirement

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
i just saw on Twitter that Conor is retiring. That’s pretty crazy, he’s made a ton of money. I wonder if he might get back in the boxing ring.

https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/sp...ment-ufc-mma-khabib-suspension-052830090.html

lukin2006

Reaction score
Hope he takes his money and go live in a cave somewhere...never a more annoying person around...

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
This is how I feel as well. I have friends that are super into and i'm like.....meh.
Violence is an end game to protect your (or your family's) life. Otherwise, you should suffer extreme pain because you allowed this idiocy to infect your life. You deserve it.

PEACE

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
If I was home on a Saturday night and it was on FOX I'd watch it. Believe it moved to ESPN so I doubt I see it anymore.
I'm just not a fan of violence. (I saw enough of it where I grew up) I like football, but when people play with the intent to injure. They should be suspended for the rest of the season without pay.

Repeat offenders should be ban from the league.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
I used to like boxing in the 90s (when heavyweights had talent) but two guys wrapped up on the floor is boring. I'm into it the first 30 seconds or so until they hit the mat...onto next youtube video.