Considering Fit/Interest/Need/And likely draft position

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ajayi or Coleman in the second
Yeldon if they miss one of those two.

Gurley if he would fall to us in the first would be hard to pass but I think Gurley and Gordon could be gone to the Charges, Lions and/or Cardinals.

Last edited:

reddyuta

Reaction score
Gordon or Mike Davis.I don't think we have a shot at Ajayi in the 2nd unless we trade out of the first into the top of rd 2 or trade up from 60 which will be dumb.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Ajayi or Coleman in the second
Yeldon if they miss one of those two.

Gurley if he would fall to us in the first would be hard to pass but I think Gurley and Gordon could be gone to the Charges, Lions and/or Cardinals.

I just have a hard time seeing the Cards using a first rounder on a runner when they have Andre Ellington.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
We showed the importance of a good RB last year, but we let our RB go since this draft was supposed to be loaded with RBs, but now we might miss out on a lot of good RBs since people will be overdrafting them.

DFWJC

Reaction score
We showed the importance of a good RB last year, but we let our RB go since this draft was supposed to be loaded with RBs, but now we might miss out on a lot of good RBs since people will be overdrafting them.

The line is what has continued to dramatically improve over the past two years.

I'm not one to say to say you can plug anyone in there, but I am one to say the primary difference was the line, not the RB.
Smith in his 2nd year at LT, Freddy in his 2nd year at Center, adding Martin...HUGE upgrade on the line...imo. Same RB as the previous years.

ColeBeasley11

BruceCarter54
Reaction score
I get it but them wanting Peterson doesn't mean they want a RB..

We could have Murray and I'd still would rather have Peterson.

Ya very true, they really need a pass rusher too if one falls they likely go in that direction.

Questfor6

Reaction score
#28 from Minnesota for some combination of this years and future picks