Video: *Conspiracy* Cowboys Packers game rigged?

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Lol where is the proof of anything being rigged? They went for it on 4th down and didn’t make it. That doesn’t mean Vegas fixed the game.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
There’s nothing rigged about the game. Aaron Rodgers has had this team’s number for what feels like centuries.

When you have a putrid QB,a horrible head coach who wanted to get revenge on his past, an incompetent OC, a declining DC, horrible LBs (Parsons is good on the edge but not so much as his original position), CBs that get burnt quicker than a piece of bread, horrible DT’s, WRs that can’t catch nor communicate properly, RBs that run like they are running in water, and finally an O-like that can’t help themselves from getting penalties and suck at blocking, you can’t excuse all of that and put it on a conspiracy theory.

Silly

Reaction score
Seems to me. There are some QBs who get special calls for PI and Roughing, such as Brady and Rogers, and then there is Dak who gets no calls. Must be a reason somewhere?

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Superbowl winning QB's get the calls because they earned the benefit of doubt.

QB's that choke in big moments do not.

EST_1986

Reaction score
Lol where is the proof of anything being rigged? They went for it on 4th down and didn’t make it. That doesn’t mean Vegas fixed the game.
The mugging of CeeDee was pretty clear to see by anyone with an eyeball.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
I would have thrown the flag there, but it looks worse when they slow the footage down (like the posted video did) than in real time. It's one of those calls that can really go either way, and you'll see that exact same situation happen every game, just not on 4th down.

I do have an issue with Dallas not getting the borderline PI call on 4th down, but also being a victim of the borderline holding call earlier in the drive. As an officiating team there needs to be some consistency on how tight or loose games will be called. Poor officiating doesn't mean anything is rigged though.

EST_1986

Reaction score
I would have thrown the flag there, but it looks worse when they slow the footage down (like the posted video did) than in real time. It's one of those calls that can really go either way, and you'll see that exact same situation happen every game, just not on 4th down.

I do have an issue with Dallas not getting the borderline PI call on 4th down, but also being a victim of the borderline holding call earlier in the drive. As an officiating team there needs to be some consistency on how tight or loose games will be called. Poor officiating doesn't mean anything is rigged though.
1 game of poor officiating doesnt mean it but there so many more games like this just for the Cowboys. Theres corruption in that house, no doubt.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
They are all told to have it lean one way or the other

That game was obviously meant to lean one way. No way they would want Green Bay eliminated before thanksgiving

I guess "they" forgot to tell the crew working the Packers-Titans game last night. :rolleyes:

DUO_CORE

Reaction score
Another case of someone's Mom having to foot the bill for an internet connection in the basement.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score

There are 7 officials in an NFL game. And 22 players at any given time.

Don't know about the refs, but I have only two eyes. And they can't look in two different directions at the same time, like some lizard.

They are going to miss things sometimes. Not saying that there might not be calls that are intentionally missed or called wrong. Just that the "how could he miss that!" comments should be answered with "It happens"....